Hello it is I Sergey, from Novossibirsk

pinatacolada

Funnily enough I'm not russian and don't speak the language at all besides the basic hello yes no and that kind of stuff, so if you say something in russian to Sergey and he takes a long to respond, I'm probably hectically google translating it. Same applies to typos.

Anyway I've only been playing spess station for like a month or so, and I think it's the first time I try to RP something. I pretty much only play here because I think it's well balanced and all. I'm still building up on Sergey, and have some ideas, but I need some more research in the lore first. Namely if Earth still exists as we know it, and if airplanes are still a thing.

Anyway, hi everyone :D

Your RPing is good enough to trap people into thinking that you are Russian. (I thought you were Russian)

Also according to the Paradise backstory Earth has dangerous atmosphere so your best choice will be planes made out of NanoTrasen fabric as it is so strong, that even bullets leave no holes in it.

Sergey. Drinking acid for fun since [instert_date_here].

• 2 weeks later...

You, Sergey! You're a competent security officer who knows what to do when most officers would harmbaton! It's always nice treating you and Jonah, because I know my medical supplies won't go to waste!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Funny enough that I see some InGame Officers hating on you that are known to be rude, sassy and general Shitcurity.

Man, we gotta have more people like you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use