Mactoperfuror.

ThingFourtyTwo

Admin Key: MactoPerFuror

Complaint: Banned me for beating people as detective, when was not able to produce any evidence, after i reported someone for greytiding me and SSDing. Any SEC officer on that shift could vouch for me. here is chat log.

PM to-MactoPerFuror: Who did i beat to death?

Casimir Hikaru Waluk says, "Go drop him with the other catatonics..."

[security] Z-1 states, "search the vents"

[Common] Mahran Njarir'Akhan says, "Medical please send a rep to help heal me please"

Landyn Archibald snores.

Angelo Jones snores.

Casimir Hikaru Waluk is trying to unhandcuff Tina Boet!

Thisk Skithasa checks Angelo Jones's pulse.

This is Angelo Jones!

He is wearing a purple jumpsuit.

He has a backpack on his back.

He is wearing some black shoes on his feet.

He has a radio headset on his left ear.

He is wearing Angelo Jones's ID Card (Civilian).

He isn't responding to anything around him and seems to be asleep.

He has suddenly fallen asleep.

He has a healing moderate burn on his left arm.

He has a healing severe burn on his left hand.

He has a tiny bruise, and a cut on his left foot.

Criminal status: [None]

Security records: [View] [Add comment]

You shake Angelo Jones, but they are unresponsive. Probably suffering from SSD.

You shake Angelo Jones trying to wake him up!

He has a pulse!

You shake Angelo Jones, but they are unresponsive. Probably suffering from SSD.

You shake Angelo Jones trying to wake him up!

PM from-Game AdminMactoPerFuror: its sad that your not sure.

Medibot beeps, "Angelo Jones, you appear to be injured!"

[security] Z-1 states, "check near the supply"

Tina Boet unbuckled !

Tina Boet pretends ot be writing on her palm.

PM to-MactoPerFuror: I'm saying that i did not beat anyone to death, and am asking you to produce evidence.

[Common] Oscar Hardy says, "Sorry, was performing surgery on Sinclair"

[security] Hyperion slurs, "Ai"

PM to-MactoPerFuror: But thanks for assuming i'm a shitty player.

[Common] Oscar Hardy says, "Where did the other doctor go"

Angelo Jones is buckled in to the chair by Thisk Skithasa!

Angelo Jones snores.

[security] Z-1 states, "phoenix levett detected at bar"

PM to-MactoPerFuror: I beat one person into submission, because i did not have handcuffs. He tried to shoot me with the gun he stole off of me.

PM to-MactoPerFuror: And i hit one other person with a stunbaton.

PM from-Game AdminMactoPerFuror: ... asking ME to provide evidence. im too busy for this shit. if your not going to be helpful im just going to send you to the unban forum

newscaster beeps, "Breaking news from Cyberiad News Special!!"

PM to-MactoPerFuror: Serious? Banning without evidence?

[Common] Renard Sinclair says, "Bar again, holy fuck!"

PM to-MactoPerFuror: Great badmin skills bro.

Landyn Archibald snores.

You have been banned by mactoperfuror.

Reason: beat people to death as detective, beat several others..

This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 3000 minutes.

To try to resolve this matter head to http://nanotrasen.se/forum

I wish i could link this to my Unban request as well, as there is more information included there. I'll just add it here. I had been ordered by HoS to capture the mime i hit with the stun baton. My baton was out of juice. I took the mime to the brig. then went to the bar, someone tried stealing my ID and disarming me, to steal my weapons, So i began chasing them, they then stole my gun which was empty and tried to shoot me with it. So i beat him into submission (not to death) and took him to the brig, then Ahelped that someone had tried to attack me as a civ, then SSD'd then got banned for Ahelping. WTG Badmin.

Like I have explained in your unban appeal, you are again using disrespectful tone in what is to be a formal complaint.

However, on the topic of why you got banned:

You ran out of stun weapons, and decided to be an officer which beats their prisoners instead of asking for backup through your fellow Sec officers that could vouch for you. We've been banning/cracking down on shitcurity actions like this.

The fact that you said that you beat people is sufficient testimony to what Macto was trying to find out. Since I was not in the server when this happened, I cannot validate the status of the person you beat.

And tell me, if you were questioning someone about beating another, wouldn't this testimony be enough?

PM to-MactoPerFuror: I beat one person into submission, because i did not have handcuffs. He tried to shoot me with the gun he stole off of me.

It would be testimony that I needed to perform my administrative duties and investigate further. Not assume a player is a minge when they actually had a legitimate threat to their life. Did I kill this player? No, I knocked him over, and dragged him to the brig. During my retaliation, he went SSD. The mime was stealing things from the vault ( He had a reason to, i'm pretty sure he was an operative ) and running from security. When i found him, i walked up to him and hit him with my stunbaton, and arrested him, then took him to the brig. it was a graveyard shift, and there were in total i believe 4 sec personell. Me, the warden, and 2 sec officers. I was ordered by the HoP to act as SEC. and as on the other thread, I apologize for using foul language, but this is a rediculous ban.

I don't think I have accused you of being murderboney.

I don't see much of a threat if the gun they stole was empty and your stunbaton is out of charge, a good guideline for anyone acting as sec is to only use ANY sort of lethal force if they have a dangerous weapon aswell.

It wasn't Lethal. I did some brute damage to them. I did not kill them. Using a beanbag shotgun will do brute damage. It will not kill someone. Is it not therefore non-lethal? I did not even put anyone in the medbay. Not shitcurity whatsoever. It was a very poorly handled ban in my Staffing opinion. I attacked someone who damaged me, so i could detain them. I did not beat them into an Unknown state, or even break any bones whatsoever. If it didn't take me stopping, and typing to tell security to come help, I would not have had to worry about them getting away, and would not have had to hit them.

You beat the person into crit. they bled to death from the severity of their injuries very shortly after. Your VV revealed a VERY long and violent list of actions. There were several reports of your behavior.

At this same time I was handling a very dire situation with a multikeyer and several ahelps flying by. You stepped up too the plate with a nasty attitude for your response and I did not need to provide you with proof. I am the one who requires the proof. The only thing you had was to defend yourself and your position. I had too much piling up to deal with your sudden unreasonableness and attitude. If you just complied, accepted that you should rethink your approach, I would have given you a small detective jobban. Maybe just a warning if you came off towards me far more positively.

I didn't come at you negatively. I asked you who i beat to death, because I did not beat anyone to death. the person that died was an SSD'd greytider.

I said " Who did I beat to death? " to which you replied rudely " It's sad that you don't know " Insinuating i had been extremely violent. I was not violent. I hit someone with a stunbaton that ran out of energy, and was acting as a SEC officer on orders of the HoP, due to lack of personnel.

I became negative, when you accused me of being a shitty player.

I didn't come at you negatively. I asked you who i beat to death, because I did not beat anyone to death.

the person that died was an SSD'd greytider.

Not to presume anything, buuuuut I would think THAT is the guy who died. Theres even another Rule stating you don't mess with SSD people, including taking their shit (Which too many people do actually).

Also on your attitude towards the admins, they are not here to conform to YOUR expectations, they have guidelines and procedures to help expediet their job and keep them in the right. In this case you weren't exactly helping expediet the process and instead you were bogging Macto down, plus, you're not exactly helping yourself with the wording both here AND in the forum chat. That sort of thing, rather understandably, makes the mins think you either are too self-entitled or need to calm the fuck down, and neither is too helpful for getting either a unban request passed OR an Admin complaint seen to.

If you weren't a witness and you don't have corroborating evidence, please don't comment on admin complaints, and let the headmins deal with and answer them.

[09:00:56]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Tina Boet(@freestylalt) with seclite(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:00:58]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Tina Boet(@freestylalt) with seclite(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:00:59]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Tina Boet(@freestylalt) with seclite(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:01:00]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Tina Boet(@freestylalt) with seclite(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:01:01]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Tina Boet(@freestylalt) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:01:02]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Tina Boet(@freestylalt) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:01:04]EMOTE: Tina Boet/@FreeStylaLT : Tina Boet acts out a scream!

[09:01:04]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Tina Boet(@freestylalt) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:01:05]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Tina Boet(@freestylalt) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:01:07]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Tina Boet(@freestylalt) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:01:08]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Tina Boet(@freestylalt) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:01:17]ATTACK: Tina Boet(@freestylalt) handcuffed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (handcufs logs are inverted, this is Thisk handcuffing Tina)

[09:01:38]SAY: Thisk Skithasa/ThingFourtyTwo : got her.

[09:02:11]EMOTE: Tina Boet/FreeStylaLT : Tina Boet is having trouble keeping their eyes open.

[09:05:23]EMOTE: Unknown/FreeStylaLT : Unknown can no longer stand, collapsing!

[09:05:45]EMOTE: Unknown/FreeStylaLT : Unknown seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless...

[09:06:57]SAY: Ghost/FreeStylaLT : I stole the championship belt

FreeStylaLT was aghosted while this happened, effectively making him appear SSD.

So it's like you beat an SSD player. To death.

[09:24:33]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:33]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:35]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:35]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:36]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:36]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:37]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:37]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:38]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:38]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:39]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:39]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:40]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:40]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:40]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:40]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:41]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:41]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:42]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:42]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:43]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:43]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:43]ATTACK: Angelo Jones (REDACTED) pushed Thisk Skithasa (thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:44]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:44]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:44]ATTACK: Angelo Jones (REDACTED) pushed Thisk Skithasa (thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:46]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Angelo Jones(REDACTED)

[09:24:48]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:48]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:48]ATTACK: Angelo Jones (REDACTED) pushed Thisk Skithasa (thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:48]SAY: Thisk Skithasa/ThingFourtyTwo : Stop.

[09:24:55]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:55]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:55]ATTACK: Angelo Jones (REDACTED) pushed Thisk Skithasa (thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:57]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:57]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:24:58]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:24:58]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:25:00]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:25:00]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:25:03]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:25:03]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:25:10]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo)

[09:25:10]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) disarmed Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) (JMP)

[09:25:15]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:25:15]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)(JMP)

[09:25:40]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) flashed Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with the flash

[09:25:40]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) flashed Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with the flash(JMP)

[09:25:41]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) flashed Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with the flash

[09:25:41]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) flashed Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with the flash(JMP)

[09:25:41]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) flashed Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with the flash

[09:25:41]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) flashed Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with the flash(JMP)

[09:25:42]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) flashed Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with the flash

[09:25:42]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) flashed Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with the flash(JMP)

[09:25:46]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:25:46]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)(JMP)

[09:25:47]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:25:47]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)(JMP)

[09:25:48]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) attacked Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) with oxygen tank(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:25:48]ATTACK: Angelo Jones(REDACTED) attacked Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) with oxygen tank(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)(JMP)

[09:25:51]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:25:51]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)(

[09:25:53]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

[09:25:53]ATTACK: Thisk Skithasa(thingfourtytwo) attacked Angelo Jones(REDACTED) with seclite(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)(

He disarmed you. You told him to stop. He didn't. His punishment was a brutal beating.

[09:29:18]ADMIN: PM: MactoPerFuror/(Sanic Toils)->ThingFourtyTwo/(Thisk Skithasa): was reported that you beat someone to death and that you brutally beat several other people.

[09:29:30]ADMIN: PM: ThingFourtyTwo/(Thisk Skithasa)->MactoPerFuror/(Sanic Toils): Who did i beat to death?

[09:29:47]ADMIN: PM: MactoPerFuror/(Sanic Toils)->ThingFourtyTwo/(Thisk Skithasa): its sad that your not sure.

[09:30:06]ADMIN: PM: ThingFourtyTwo/(Thisk Skithasa)->MactoPerFuror/(Sanic Toils): I'm saying that i did not beat anyone to death, and am asking you to produce evidence.

[09:30:16]ADMIN: PM: ThingFourtyTwo/(Thisk Skithasa)->MactoPerFuror/(Sanic Toils): But thanks for assuming i'm a shitty player.

[09:31:00]ADMIN: PM: ThingFourtyTwo/(Thisk Skithasa)->MactoPerFuror/(Sanic Toils): I beat one person into submission, because i did not have handcuffs. He tried to shoot me with the gun he stole off of me.

[09:31:09]ADMIN: PM: ThingFourtyTwo/(Thisk Skithasa)->MactoPerFuror/(Sanic Toils): And i hit one other person with a stunbaton.

[09:31:10]ADMIN: PM: MactoPerFuror/(Sanic Toils)->ThingFourtyTwo/(Thisk Skithasa): ... asking ME to provide evidence. im too busy for this shit. if your not going to be helpful im just going to send you to the unban forum

[09:31:27]ADMIN: PM: ThingFourtyTwo/(Thisk Skithasa)->MactoPerFuror/(Sanic Toils): Serious? Banning without evidence?

[09:31:40]ADMIN: PM: ThingFourtyTwo/(Thisk Skithasa)->MactoPerFuror/(Sanic Toils): Great badmin skills bro.

[09:31:57]ADMIN: mactoperfuror has banned thingfourtytwo.

I have provided the evidence for the ban, as you requested. The rules clearly state that lethal force is forbidden for security unless there is a KoS order on the subject or there is an inmediate lethal threat to the crewmembers if the subject is not stopped. And even then, non-lethal weapons perform better.

Admins are required to enforce the rules.

The ban is legitimate and justified, if anything it was too lenient for murdering a player who was obviously SSD.

The admin did not insult you, spoke in a hostile tone or otherwise broke the rules while talking to you. You could say he threatened you with a ban, but that's the expected punishment for such defensive attittude as "i want to see the evidence".

No admin is required to deal with unhelpful behaviour.

Anything else?

I was ordered by the HoP to act as SEC.

If this makes any difference, I as the HoP that shift, I did not ask the detective to act as sec. Just sayin'. Hyp out.