Blood Type: A+

General Occupational Role(s):

•  

*Nurse/Surgeon

*Geneticist/Scientist

*Nanotrasen Rep

*Command Roles

Biography:

Seda was born and raised on the capital of Mars, located in the Milky Way. Her childhood and teenage years were almost completely focused on hard studying to receive high grades. The stress she had to get high grades for school eventually showed their good side and when she turned 17 years old she had successfully graduated. Seda signed up on a Nanotrasen University at the same capital she was born, where she begun her training to receive her master in the medical field.

Employment Records:

Seda Demirel was a student on the university of Mars located in their capital. She had signed herself up and was accepted to start her studie of becoming a surgeon. Due to her previous hard working attitude, self control and the motivation to studie, she had done very wel and passed each year with positive results. After six years, she was ready for her final exams of her study. She passed the exam after two tries and graduated after her second try, where she received her medical degree and her medical license to work on hospitals.

At that same time, Nanotrasen was searching for new fresh medical employees to work on one of their research stations. Because of this recruitment campaign, Seda was fastly contacted by a Nanotrasen Recruiter and after a short interview, she was accepted to work as a beginning surgeon onboard their station: the NSS Cyberiad. In her time onboard the research station, Seda experienced fastly a excessive amount of knowledge in the medical field, which gave her a lot of knowledge in the broad field of surgery, which she now has profit of. Every single shift she did a lot of surgeries and healed a lot of patients, giving her even more experience and new qualifications. Due to the station becoming more and more popular and thus for more new employees assigning, she was forced to compete with other medical doctors for a spot to work on shifts.

This eventually led to not getting a medical position, where she had to come to the station as a civilian, where she asked the head of personnel onboard there for other jobs so she could learn that. Because of this, Seda also experienced knowledge in other departments such as and not limited to : Engineering, Science, Security and Command.

Security Records:

No major infractions known in her records /work in process/

Medical Records:

Diagnosed with ADHD, Depression and OCD.

Can enter a psychosis and depression when certain /redacted/ events happen.

Personal Photo:

46a9207e2f.jpg

Commendations:

Reprimands:

Other Notes: I think I made her addicted to kitty's

Edited by Guest

Name: Seda Demirel

Qualifications:

•  

*General Surgery

*Cardiothoracic Surgery

*Neurosurgery

*Otorhinolaryngology

*Plastic Surgery

*Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery

*Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

*Vascular Surgery

*Microbiology

*Genetic Modification

*Chemistry

How does that work? a 25 year old knowing a great deal of surgery, as well as genetic modification and many other things is bad for MUH IMMURSHUN. Jesus, have multiple characters. Or have some IC work around, like being a member of the IPC master race.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't really describe that nor do I have pictures of that hehe.

Buuuut I do have Seda's AI core!

136b6be578.jpg

((Oops forgot credits! Thx Kluys))

Edited by Guest

I can't really describe that nor do I have pictures of that hehe.

Buuuut I do have Seda's AI core!

136b6be578.jpg

Oi thats my ai core >:( itll be for those whoever it may please for it is the "glorious ultra awesome omega hello kitty ai screen modulator copyrighted kluys incorporated icon creation facility the netherlands".

Edit: forgot to add sarcasm to sarcastic thieving aquisition.

name it the "glorious emperor of hearts and sweetness hello kitty AI core screen modulator" by kluys!

also sorry for sounding angry, I shouldn't try to be sarcastic just after waking up because I forgot to add... well sarcasm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use