Replace Facial hair with details

Streaky Haddock

Goon has this system where instead of having facial hair you'll have two detail slots. This allows you to combine beards (e.g a white goatee with a black dwarf beard gives the impression of a beard greying near the mouth), but it also allows spriters more freedom when it comes to adding things.

Colour streaks through hair, tattoos, piercings. I quite like the idea of facial bandages.

• 1 month later...

Considering how our current female humans are only long/longer fringe at this point, it is not a bad idea at all. Will allow lots more diversity than ever before if we do custom details for each race as well, if we get a devoted spriter (Assuming we don't just hunt for sprites).

• 1 month later...

I like this idea, would also give options to have species specific details, little jaw horns or something for them Unathi, for instance. Or longer antennae for Kidan maybe?

• 6 months later...

We really don't have enough character customization, besides color. This'd be amazing, especially since it'd give bored spriters things to do, since most of our recent code has been mostly just... code. Also, if you ever feel like adding goon's minorly robust traits system, I'd not be opposed at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use