Give humans twerking!

Artorp

With the addition of the new tail wagging animation I thought it was high time this issue was brought up. One of the most defining characteristic of humans are their ability to twerk, ranging from small twists while walking to an all out shakedown of epic proportions. Making this an ingame ability would be fitting and fair, especially to those of us who identify as twerkers. Since the diversity of twerking is so wide I think it should range from a small swag while walking, to an all out workout.

But I hear you say, "Artorp, Tajarans are catlike beings, it is only natural for them to fall into a tail wigging motion." See, that's what I thought as first, until I realized: Cat's don't actually wag their tails! Have you ever interacted with a cat? They just lie there, dormant and purring while imagining the universe revolves around them. Their tail? Dead still, wrapped around their body.

Then I thought, who do wag their tails? Dogs do, that's who! Trying to rationalize this I came up with only one possible explanation: The Tajarans were once a dog based alien species with a cat problem. Eventually they got fed up about the cats and ate them, absorbing them in the process. This was a long time ago, so they forgot all about it. Wagging their tails is their subconscious primal instincts trying to tell them their true identity. This realization made me appreciate Tajarans a whole lot more, as I'm more of a dog person.

Species-specific animations could also be extended to the other species, I tried to come up with something appropriate for some of them:

• Slime people should be able to twerk, however doing so would drip some of their slime to the ground. While twerking their turf is engulfed with space lube, and they take major brute damage.

• The Vox flaps his feathery arms, gaining a massive move speed bonus.

Grey could twerk and anyone within view would lose their breath, literally. It is unknown whether the cause is the sight of his magnificent ass or of it him affecting their subconsciousness with his telepathic abilities.

Machine people are way too clunky to twerk, but by restructuring their wires they could use their very life force to electrify themselves. In this state they are encompassed by electrical lightning, a sight to behold. Hugging someone while in this state would instantly kill the person being hugged. This is balanced by them being unable to twerk.

The worst part is I've been asked multiple times by people to twerk as an IPC.

"Shake that machine booty" was one of the lines I got once, I think.

a360393818.jpg

For the love of *insert name of your deity here (if you have one)* , can we please add a rule to the suggestions board for suggestions to have atleast a fucking bit of seriousity in them?