ian chases after tajarans

PJB3005

As your punishment, Streaky, the next patch will include a fix that will add hitsounds to simple_animals being hit. I hope this'll increase Ian's mortality rate by at least 50%.

Tajarans should really be made out to be the "oppressed race" of SS13. I think this is damn near perfect to express this. Another cool idea would be to make Tajaran tails harvestable, and have great buffs, like the albino's of Africa (who are hunted for their limbs to be made as lucky charms), so it gives people incentive to hunt them down and mutilate them and put their tails in an elixir or something.

Tajarans should really be made out to be the "oppressed race" of SS13. I think this is damn near perfect to express this. Another cool idea would be to make Tajaran tails harvestable, and have great buffs, like the albino's of Africa (who are hunted for their limbs to be made as lucky charms), so it gives people incentive to hunt them down and mutilate them and put their tails in an elixir or something.

Breaking a large number of sever rules about self-antagging

I'm actually surprised by how good this sounds. We could have antag objectives that require you to steal a specific tajaran's tail. We could even have some reagents that could only be made from blended tajaran tail.

Another brilliant idea: A de-clawing surgery.

I believe claws do a small amount of extra damage along with the sharp flag. It's nowhere near as significant as it was. I think it was like 3 extra damage over fists... could be wrong though.

Nope.

Literally the only advantage of claws is they can cause bleeding; they do the same amount of damage as punches (random 0 to 9). They can't decap anymore either (only items can decap, and despite claws having the proper var, they're not an item soooo, you get the picture).

I believe claws do a small amount of extra damage along with the sharp flag. It's nowhere near as significant as it was. I think it was like 3 extra damage over fists... could be wrong though.

Nope.

Literally the only advantage of claws is they can cause bleeding; they do the same amount of damage as punches (random 0 to 9). They can't decap anymore either (only items can decap, and despite claws having the proper var, they're not an item soooo, you get the picture).

BURN IN HELL CLAWS.

Bad bad bit of coding that was.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use