Make IPC Frame Colour selectable.

Shadeykins

I did some testing, and the IPC body color selection does not work. Nor does manually setting my body colors in-game. From what I can tell, this feature was never functional for IPC's in the first place.

It never was, no. IPCs get colours at the moment by clicking 'random body' which changes the 'hair' colour which affects the colour of the IPC head. You can't choose the exact shade or hue, you just keep clicking 'randomise body' until you get a colour you can kinda live with.

I was made to believe that zomg deliberately obstained from implementing such a feature in, or removed it, which is why it didn't work.

So, implementation would be a boon.

Hit the randomize button over and over until you get the colour. That's how you do it.

Which is plain silly, I really wish frame colour selection would get added.

The reason it doesn't work, I believe is because the frame's original color is too dark. You need to gray scale it to allow it to accept color. Or else you'll just end up with a light gray frame or a solid black frame. With the shade in between of course. I can icon a 'color-able' frame, if you want.

It might also be the way bodies work. Instead of like tajaran where you color the whole body, you color just the head because of the hair. I think the body part is using the wrong shader. Perhaps it's using the human skin color shader instead of an actual color shader.

GLORY TO MARKVA

ALL MUST TREMBLE BEFORE HIS GOD-LIKE APTITUDE OF MARKSCIENCE

HAIL! HAIL! HAIL!

pleasemarrymemarkiloveyouomgiwantyourkids D:

But really. <3 <3 <3 Major kudos for Markypie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use