A Warm Summer's Day - A Nomzy x Necaldun Fanfic

Shadeykins

PROLOGUE

Eyes groggy and stinging, the hazy-red light from the clock blinking 3:14AM.

Try as he might, sleep just wouldn't find Fox.

3:26. 3:34.

Relenting he finally tossed the sheets and got up, he may as well get an early start on his evil deeds for the day.

EPISODE 1 - A WARM SUMMER'S DAY - A NOMZALDUN STORY

The sun shone brightly overhead as Necladun (kawaii) skipped, arms swaying to and fro as she (everyone may be considered to be a 16yo japanese schoolgirl from this point on) made her way to another day of classes. Life was great, especially when you had such a great a person in yourself like Nomzy-Senpai! If only she would notice lil' Necaldun for once.. No less! Just a chance to see Nomzy was enough to brighten the day!

Anyways, Necaldun was all uguu kawaii and stuff and arrived at the front gate, seeing Nomzy they were like "NOMZY SENPAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII :3" and Nomzy was like not even paying attention! Totally oblivious. Necaldun's heart broke in twain (but only for ten minutes) because it seemed like once again they would go unnoticed (like that one character from Yuru Yuri). Anyways, it looked like Nomzy was in a fierce conversation with one of the upperclassmen.. Necaldun-sama-kawaii-chan recognized them immediately, it was Regens-sama (who only went by Ojou-sama for reference this is important take notes please). Anyways they were in an argument about different flavours of Takoyaki and which one was superior, Regens-sama was all like "Pssh, I am your ojou-sama, I know best! Takoyaki is commoner food!"

But Nomzy wouldn't have NONE OF THAT SHIT OH NO. NOMZY WAS ALL LIKE "I AM NOMZY, MOTHERFUCK. NOMNOMNOM. NOM-ZY. WHAT DO YOU THINK I DO AS A LIVING? I NOM. I KNOW WHAT'S BEST." Clearly perturbed by the sudden outburst from Nomzy, Ojou-sama (regens) was defeated by Nomzy's superior Takoyaki argument abilities (in which she had 76 points which is really good in a dating sim by the way) and left. All the junior students basked in awe and glory and were like fangirling all over Nomzy because holy crap Nomzy just TOTALLY DEFEATED the PRINCESS DARLING OJOU-SAMA REGENS-SENPAI-KAWAII-CHAN-DESU (Necaldun was also star-struck).

Anyways the admiring didn't last long because all of the sudden a HAIL OF GUNFIRE RAINED DOWN ON THEM, THE BODIES OF JUNIOR STUDENTS FALLING DRAMATICALLY LEFT AND RIGHT. Fox yelled "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY SERVER, WHAT IS THIS SHIT. I DON'T EVEN." Everyone was running away and getting shot and screaming (because everyone knows Fox is robust as fuck) but not Nomzy, Nomzy was like "DESPAIR, DESPPAAAIAIIIIIRIRIRIRIRIAIRARASDUAHGWDAWGFYAUIFA" and pulled out a piece of parchment, writing an awful love poem (it was kind of ecchi so I won't tell you what it was) and reciting it. Fox's head immediately exploded.

Nomzy was hailed as the hero of the day (and maybe even the week) for saving the Uguu-Kawaii High from certain destruction, and since it was the cultural festival everyone built a massive idol to Nomzy. Necaldun however sat on the sidelines, all like "S-Senpai never notices me.." all by themselves. The day was ending, the bell rang and all the students began to head home tromping over the pile of bodies (that nobody cleaned up for some reason). Necaldun sighed, watching the crowds leave, all on their own UNTIL THEY HEARD A FAMILIAR VOICE.

"Want to walk home with me?"

IT WAS NOMZY, OMG. OMG OMG.

Necaldun's face shone brilliantly with tears as they went chibi-mode "S-Senpai!?"

anyways they walked home together and totally held hands and shit and from that point on they were the best yuri couple known to man (and also to toasters).

Fox was certainly doing barrel rolls in his grave.

EPISODE ONE, END.

okay guys i worked like really hard and spent literally thousands of seconds on this please tell me what you think if there is enuff interest i may make episode two "A Trial of Hearts - A New Challenger Appears!" which will be centered around my two original side characters Kluys and BoneWhite.

oh and for the love of god don't ban me Necaldun I love you.

You nerds can't even into forum, now I need to find a way for me to be able to post raw HTML to prove my superiority..

PSA:

latest?cb=20141022063032

Writing a fanfic about the staff and cultural festivals will net you guys an execution via unpleasant ways.

Not only will not writing fanfics stop any executions, but it will also decrease suicide rates after reading fanfictions!

This will then lower the bills and fines we have to pay...

STOP WRITING FANFICTIONS NOW!

...NOW!

That's what you get for that avatar and signature. You aren't late to change it to something that is not girly and still has DESPAAIR. I'm sure you would like these guys, they are so desperated since they are born that they dont give a crap about anything anymore.

f6b4936f49.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use