Pathfinder interest check

Sanpd

Hello all,

Given the huge interest for the D&D Roll20 campaign I thought I would post a Pathfinder version as well. What is different from D&D and Pathfinder? Well Pathfinder is basically a rewritten version of D&D 3.5 which many swear to.

I haven't personally GM'ed that much before but I would be willing to give it a shot if needed or if someone wants to give it a try then by all means come forth and claim the throne.

So how will this work? If you're interested simply post below and I will revisit this thread to check the replies and answer any questions you may have.

-Sanpd

While I believe there is a game group on here for DND, I'm all for joining up. I thoroughly enjoy pen and paper games and have been playing pathfinder for 2-3 years now so I can aid any newcomers that decide to join up as well.

I'm in, probably others of the DnD group will join as well, since it was put on ice when Eldrin got a new work schedule

Edit: I can also provide us with a TS server, so we don't have to use text, or skype

Also sanpd, I got a folder filled with almost all the pathfinder PDFs and modules, just throw me an IM on Skype and I'll let you grab the ones you don't have off of it.

I'd be interested in the modules as I only have Rise of the Rune Lords but I have almost every other rulebook, bestiaries and misc.

How would people feel about 3'rd party materials? I have a few which I find very interesting mostly related to new races and classes.

• 4 weeks later...

IA! IA! THREAD FHTAGN! NECROMANCY! OOGA BOOGA!

But seriously, in spite of this having gone seemingly nowhere, I have a disgusting amount of experience in 3.5e/PF, on both the player and DM side of things. I've played as many games as I've run, and over time have developed a pretty solid DM philosophy, if I do say so myself, and I can pass along a repository of several gigabytes of images designed for use in virtual tabletops, especially roll 20th. I also happen to be a roll20 Mentor and can offer advice on how to make some really nice-looking maps for your encounters.

Seriously, I love anything d20. Shoot questions or whatever at me, be they mechanics, backstory, or my favorite, worldbuilding. There are a lot of things you can run fairly with 3.P, and it is that flexibility that has kept me tied to the edition.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use