Bulma Briefs' Amazing Journalism: SPACE NEWS

fludd12

Bulma managed to be the GREATEST. REPORTER. EVER.

Here's all of her stories.

Also, Ian is Jesus.

CRWENkM.png

LJi756a.png

5Vm3m7w.png

61EK2Zh.png

YrJomit.png

VpSQ6Ir.png

i7kEI37.png

P66B3P5.png

JGEIdgD.png

IUZK5zS.png

Mrgus23.png

Disclaimer: I am not the RPer for Bulma, please don't think I am

░▒▓██████████████████████▓▒░

Another sample of Bulma's work! Note again, I am not Bulma.

xggCrTx.png

eGd4IWJ.png

auhkJsF.png

s0fCZtR.png

489Gx9L.png

mMmtMod.png

uy3VMAd.png

Credit to Afelirick for taking the screenies this time!

Edited by Guest

What were they about?

One was about geneticist flushing down failed tajaran experiments down the drain, and the second one about me accusing the NT rep of censoring my newsfeed.

You will never be better than Ace Reporter Tiffany Madison, but that's not a bad start, just take less pictures of that green-haired thingy and it should be fine.

How dare you insult the beautiful Bulma Briefs! Rude.

This brings back some great memories of when I started playing here.

The first job I played here that wasn't civilian (With Kei.) was reporter, funny enough.

It ended with the captain hiring a chemist to try and kill me after I defaced them, and then some random dude popping out nowhere just before the chemist could start attempting to do so and wiping them out with an Esword.

Turns out that random dude had an objective to protect me, and had been stalking me for quite a while.

You know if the Tajaran were not so insular, maybe they would get less hate. They like forming fan clubs and mrowling at each other. It makes others feel like outsiders and angry.

*buzz

We form the Tajaran SWAT teams because we keep getting put down in the first place, though.

Heretic got a hilarious example of this the other day.

But yes, Tajaran are more or less meant to be insular.

Maybe if I get cat ears and a tail, I can walk amongst them.

*ping

Ahahahaha, I can give you many stories of that happening, and most of them end up with me sighing as I throw a cat eared human (Usually missing a limb or ten.) and a Tajaran or two into the brig.

I play IPC, the only race worse off with NT than the Tajaran. I think my monitor would come off with a single claw swipe.

Gotta be fast on explaining that logic to a Tajaran.

But sure, why not.

Not Bulma Briefs, but I had an interaction with her as Grzeslaw Nowak. Super happy to see more journalists on station! :D That album is from 3/12/2014, during a round where BUP was murdered by a HoS who attempted to take the station by force.

What a fun and scary round that was.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use