Karmatic shenanigans

andrewmeythaler

Not sure if I'm speaking nonsense or not, but would the pods be easier to code like mechs? Really big mechs? That'd add the extra awesome factor of being able to swap out weapons and such, and having a limited air supply (though still pretty sizeable).

Not sure if I'm speaking nonsense or not, but would the pods be easier to code like mechs? Really big mechs? That'd add the extra awesome factor of being able to swap out weapons and such, and having a limited air supply (though still pretty sizeable).

This... wouldn't be a horrible idea.

I like this suggestion.

I want this suggestion.

If I remember correctly this was the initial intent, it just never happened. Hence mechanic.

If I remember correctly this was the initial intent, it just never happened. Hence mechanic.

The pods from the original were upgradeable and weapons were switchable.