Nienhaus' Sprites

Nienhaus

Alright, multiple requests:

EPIRB, just like this:

epirb.jpg

Different style of flashlight, in black/red/olive+whatever other colours if you feel like doing extra:

flashlights2.jpg

And adding colours to the normal blue flashlight would be great (so they match the tools!)

Just a basic redo of the current maglight, horizontal and with a smaller head, just so it doesn't look so big.

See the stripes under the water tank and oxy tank?

oJrfPNn.png

If I could get those in decal form and with possibly more colours (yellow and white/grey would be the most useful but red/blue/purple/whatever the hell would also be great) it be a damned godsend for mapping. Also the stripped rectangle+arrow, if those could be a separate decal that would be awesome.

Pretty big request, don't worry about getting any of it done in a timely manner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, multiple requests:

EPIRB, just like this:

epirb.jpg

Add colours to the normal blue flashlight, like how tools have random colours.

NEW request: Unbork the current flashlight sprite, remove the on/off light and make it look like it wasn't shaded by someone with brain damage.

NEW request: More styles of empty/plain circuit boards, plus loose components to complete boards, loose small wiring and a solder kit. Think RnDs components to build machines.

Maglight: DONE

Decals: DONE

EDIT, shit, screwed something up....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I updated my thread, not sure if anything is actually new. Also.

-snip-

Normally i would post something about heresy but i'm still happy for the Commissar and Krieg Korps sprites.

Naw, it needs to be done.

1264564174480.jpg

Wow, those sprites are so incredible my eyes are falling out (or something like that).

Thanks!

I updated my thread, not sure if anything is actually new. Also.

-snip-

Normally i would post something about heresy but i'm still happy for the Commissar and Krieg Korps sprites.

Naw, it needs to be done.

1264564174480.jpg

wowo rude

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...