Aligote

Admin(s) Key: @Abydos, @Necaladun, & @AffectedArc07
Your ckey (Byond username): Aligote
Your Discord name (if applicable): Aligote

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 10/14/2022-11/3/2022

ROUND ID: Not Known

Nature of complaint: clarification required
Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint:

(References to ban evasion are at the end of abydos' responses to #2 & #3)

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): During my ban appeals for behavior against security, Abydos accused me of ban evasion along with other charges. It would be the main focus of my complaint and would be addressed by Necaludun. They stated that they do suspect me of being another player who avoided a ban and was now playing on this account. They said that AffectedArc07 would look into it and if found untrue, they might potentially unban me. Either way, I have been unbanned during that time and would like clarification on this charge. I profess I am not another account other than this one.

My apologies for the multiple complaints I have at the time of posting this. However, I believe this is the best time to bring attention to this issue. Again, I'd like this issue to be looked into and clarified as well.

Edited by Aligote
  • dead 1

Our host is busy atm but I will have them look further into the ban evasion claim soon. They can take a deeper look at this and give me a solid answer on whether or not the evasion is 100% confirmed or not.

After further investigation, we can confidently say that the account that you were suspected evading on is in fact, not an alt account of yours. I have gone in and made a note on your account of this so that ban evasion will not be held against you in the future. I obviously cannot reverse the fact that it was held against you on two previous ban appeal, for that I am sorry and I hope as a staff team we can be a bit more diligent in the future.

I am considering this complaint resolved, if any further discussion is needed, I am leaving this open for another week.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use