Admins suddenly demand I change my name after using it for over 100 hours.

Autocephalophagy

My character is Monte Muller, a Nian. I'm well aware that its not a traditional Nian name but for the longest time nobody said anything about it and I was under the assumption that it was fine. In my bio, I even specifically mention that my character grew up on a cosmopolitan planet near humans and provide a Nian name, stating that he simply prefers the Human one. I built up this character over a while that people can recognize on the server, and I don't want to start a new character after all this time.

• Like 1

Hey there, please follow the template in this post if its a complaint 

or name review template here:

Edited by Meow19

• 4 weeks later...

If you could please use the name review template next time I would appreciate it.

Please format your name using the Nian standard scheme in the future. As much as I want to let people use whatever name they want with a character (given a good justification), at the moment we are not approving significant deviations from species naming, we have been looking into our naming rules to potentially change how they work but at this time please modify it to be within the rules.

I will leave this name review open for 2 weeks for reply, otherwise it will be resolved.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been three weeks since the last response with no name review post being made following the template or a message with the format being followed in this thread, this one will be marked as resolved. If you wish to request a name to be used that doesn't follow the nian naming scheme at this time please fill out a name review and use the format provided for such.