Tihichat's quest for justice in the face of space racism

Eligios

Tihichat, a Vox working for Nanotrasen, has faced a lifetime of discrimination from other crewmates due to their unique biology. But in one shift, Tihichat decided to take a stand against this pervasive space racism.

As an Head of Personal Tihichat reported the harassment to Central Command and requested they take action to stop it.

hop-harrsment.thumb.png.6c3b9f1f956b1f296fe95a2a7b0d0308.png

Instead, Central Command sent them a bucket of KFV from their subsidiary company, KFV Incorporated, which caused Tihichat to resign in protest.

kfc-incorporated.png.7f58cf52f58b6dbf924331cc1c089bfa.png

But Tihichat was not done fighting for justice.

In a later shift as an Ntr, Tihichat decided to take a different approach and attempted to change Central Command from within.

They submitted a report calling for legal changes to recognize Vox rights and asked for the support of all command.

KFV-report.thumb.JPG.038088f7a78dee41941ee0ca41baa9eb.JPG

However, Central Command responded with an angry fax, telling Tihichat to "cease this nonsense." To add insult to injury, Central Command broke into Tihichat's office and replaced their locker contents with 20 full KFV buckets.

Tihichat's story is a powerful reminder of the challenges Vox face in a universe dominated by humans. It also shows the importance of standing up for what you believe in, even when faced with overwhelming opposition. We should all strive to be like Tihichat and fight for a better, more inclusive space station.

• Like 2
  • fastparrot 1

Vox steal over four billion pieces of candy from babies every year. 

Snap your local Vox's neck, save an innocent life from being a victim of the shoal. 

Vox are pox

• Like 2
  • angryeyes 1
  • explodyparrot 2

2 hours ago, Spacemanspark said:

Vox steal over four billion pieces of candy from babies every year. 

Snap your local Vox's neck, save an innocent life from being a victim of the shoal. 

Vox are pox

See crew this is a prime example of a person that was beaten up as a kid and became space racist.

Don't be like Timmy, Timmy is bad.

Be like Tihichat and strive to make your workplace more open yaya

• stunbaton 1

1 hour ago, Eligios said:

See crew this is a prime example of a person that was beaten up as a kid and became space racist.

Don't be like Timmy, Timmy is bad.

Be like Tihichat and strive to make your workplace more open yaya

Vox ate my PB&J sandwhich when I was 8 and this has left me with a lifetime of trauma

vox are pox

• Like 1

I am sick and tired of being woken up in the middle of the night by late night Vox parties. I can hear “SKREEE” and “KIKIKI” through the WALLS during their outrageous raves. All I can do is hope and pray for the teeth clenching skrees to stop. I pray for the day I can finally get a good nights rest. 

Stop these skreeing hooligans!

signed,

old man 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use