Admin Complaint: Spacemanspark

judi100

Admin(s) Key: spacemanspark
Your ckey : judi100
Your Discord name: Mr.J#1029

Date(s) of incident: Since 25.05.2019-4.06.2019

Nature of complaint: Misconduct, other

Brief description: Administrator repetively denying my Appeal without stating any problem in them, and demanding to leave Paradise server for 1 month and get vouch after 1 month of playing on other server.

Full description of events:

Administrator repetively denying my Appeal without stating any problem in them, and demanding to leave Paradise server for 1 month and get vouch after 1 month of playing on other server after my clear statement the Appeal that I have made on 04.06.2019 which refused to do something like that I have been threatened by the same admin with forum ban.

Witness Template: All of the Administration and anyone who has seen my appeals

Additional Commentry: I’m not interested in seeking potential punishment for fellow Administrator, I just want to have ability to ban appeal like everyone else dows

• Thanks 1
  • Salt 1

A head will handle the complaint but I would like to clarify that "everyone else" includes other people who have received vouch based bans. You aren't the only one.

• Like 1

No it's specifically for people who have received multiple warnings or bans so we can ensure they have changed. That way the players on the server who do abide by server rules get the server they deserve.

This method has been shown to work.

Unless the ban is changed one tip would be to play on a well known (large) server. A vouch from one of those is generally stronger.

Admin's version of events:
The player in question was given a set of requirements to have their next appeal considered. The player doesn't wish to abide by these requirements.

Admin's reasoning for actions:

As Kluys mentioned, you aren't the only one to be given these types of requirements.

While it might be difficult, It's not an impossible task.
The thing is, you've quite clearly demonstrated you don't match the playstyle of Paradise, malicious intentions or not. A barebones appeal making a loose promise that you've already made and then broke not soon after, in a previous appeal that was accepted, all the while ignoring the requirements I gave you, gives me exactly zero reason to unban you. Why should I, or the rest of the server staff, trust your word this time when you clearly didn't care enough to uphold your statements the last time you gave us your word?

And to boot, your attitude in PMs (which has led to exhausting multiple admins, even being blocked by a few) is absolutely terrible. Your entitlement, frankly, astounds me.

We don't need to convince you to play here. If you don't like the requirements, you are free to find another server that suits your standards (and, hey, if that server happens to have a similar ruleset to ours, you can use it as a vouch later on).
Otherwise, it's your job to convince us that you're someone we want on the server. It's your fault that you broke the rules (repeatedly). Not ours.

Acknowledgement of wrongdoing or disputing of:

I'm disputing this, for obvious reasons. You aren't the first to go through these requirements (and potentially get unbanned) and you won't be the last.

• Thanks 1

You can have your ban appeal, in one month, with a vouch from another server, as per the original appeal. I see no issue in that. I see nothing wrong with that requirement for your appeal. It's quite a normal requirement for many, many, appeals. 

Please don't post another appeal until then.

Complaint without merit and resolved.

• Abydos locked this topic