Hey everyone, new guy here

rkvothe14

Hey everyone!

Decided to play on this server after watching some of Russ Money's videos on Youtube.

I'm a big fan of SS13, I think I've started playing when I was 17, years ago. I've suddenly stopped playing it, and now, many years later I've decided to come back.

I'm pretty ass at the game and I'll have to re-learn many many things. Went to a LRP server and it was a bit hard to learn your stuff before everything went to shit, so Paradise's MRP seems like the best place to learn and play.

Here's to a good start!

• Like 1

@DerpehBoi KIDAN MASTERRACE

Also welcome to the server man, if you want to learn the game, feel free to mhelp things

Also if you want to learn engineering, feel free to DM me on discord :^) always happy to teach new folks

Thank you all for your welcome!

On 5/14/2019 at 6:34 AM, BottomQuark said:

@DerpehBoi KIDAN MASTERRACE

Also welcome to the server man, if you want to learn the game, feel free to mhelp things

Also if you want to learn engineering, feel free to DM me on discord :^) always happy to teach new folks

I'd love to learn engineering. I'll hit you up later today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use