Cyborgification request clarity

LordOfLemon

Hi.  The main problem I've had with cyborgification is that the request papers are often not clear enough on who should sign where. Sometimes it clearly states on the page itself "ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONNEL" and it asks for a signature below, but because it doesn't clearly ask for "HoP or Commanding Officer signature", a lot of HoPs still want borged people to sign there instead. It's stupid, I know, but I've been through like 4 shifts and I still haven't managed to get borged, because everyone has a different idea on how you should fill out the fucking form and thanks to the greytide the line takes like 20 minutes to get through. 

My suggestion is: Give robotics a bunch of pre-made forms where on EACH spot you need to sign, it states WHO should sign it. Again, I know this seems such a stupid thing to get stuck on, but the next time a HoP sends me to the back of the line because they don't allow smileys in signatures or want me to sign in some autistic spot clearly not meant to be signed by me, I'm going to go fucking berserk.

So, I can't find anything in space law or SoP that says you need a head ok for borging. Robo SoP says you need consent from the borged, and thats all it states: "4. The Roboticist is not permitted to transfer personnel MMIs into Cyborgs without express written consent from the person in question. The consent form should be kept safe;"

Well, as you point out the procedure is clear, if the roboticist has written consent from the person in question they are permitted to transfer personnel MMIs into cyborgs, I would agree. So yeah I'd say go ahead and give it a title and a your signature and be off to the races. I always try to keep my paperwork as small as I can make it while still getting the desired look, looking at that contract is a very good example of what I don't want from my own created paperwork.

I mean seriously look at the requirements "Written consent from the person in question" that's as easy as

Cyborgification Authorization

[sign] grants authorization for cyborgification [br]

It's pretty much the shortest list of requirements for paperwork I've seen.

I used http://ps.ss13.net for their what you see is what you get pen code editor... I should use it more often that's neat

Edited by MINIMAN10000

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use