Fixing War Rounds. Some suggestions.

DesuEx

6 minutes ago, necaladun said:

Claiming it's impossible to have a traitor onboard because there's a cult/slings/etc is a great way to get an admin to spawn a traitor with you as the target ?

We did have that relatively nightmarish round for sec last week where a wizard screwed up so badly that the admins spawned more antags. So in the end, we were fighting a wizard, followed by at least two vampires, a cult and traitors. 

None of them were very successful, but it made excellent paranoia fodder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, necaladun said:

Claiming it's impossible to have a traitor onboard because there's a cult/slings/etc is a great way to get an admin to spawn a traitor with you as the target ?

howlings.png.e52f6e20c2c10ecb61fe3db690350e66.png

?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Splgrk said:

The other thing is that probably no one wants other antags converted to cult or thralls. Tatorlings are bad enough, now imagine Cultlings or Thrallpires. 

New mode: Cult Ops: Narsie or bust

Coming to a station near you!

On 11/27/2018 at 2:46 AM, Splgrk said:

We tried a sleeper agent yesterday, as far as I can tell, they did nothing whatsoever except cost us 40 TC. 

I'm however still tempted to try a war round where the nukies don't buy anything except sleeper agents, and go in just with their starting shotguns and free suits and jetpacks, about an hour in when absolute chaos has broken out. Because almost 10 sleeper agents, in a shift where everyone gets shotguns and all-access? Yes please. 

Further justification for just spawning them automatically rather than making them a purchasable option.

On 11/25/2018 at 2:38 AM, davidchan said:

Its one of the many reasons I've been pushing for months for VR consoles to get ported and one of the minigames being a nuke mode so people can get a chance to use nuke gear. Nuke is a role that I feel everyone should get a chance at playing sooner or later, but the occurrence of getting it is rare enough that throwing people in blind isn't really fun or fair.

I can host a private server with forced nukie rounds and everybody's name on the admin list if anybody want's to get their feet wet. (I personally have tried incredible strategies that nobody would ever do in real rounds, having a private server your admin on can really help discover insane garbage that might be fun in the real thing.)

Edited by Jazz
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use