Religious Beliefs:

None

Childhood:

Exile

Adulthood: 

Scholar, Chemist, Doctor, Gardener.

Detailed Information

Appearance: 

He's a short, slender Unathi with a very rare hot pink color of scales. At a glance easily mistaken for female Unathi. Humorless ocean blue eyes stare out from behind glasses very rarely seen without.

Character Voice:

Soft spoken androgynous voice that some hear as male while others mistake as female.

Personality:

Is polite and usually gentle, very reserved around new individuals but tends to warm up rather quickly. Serious when involved with his work and while hard to anger can be equally hard to appease.

Medical Record:

Somewhat weak eyes that're easily susceptible to bright lights.

Partakes a home brewed vapor based on Mitocholide to keep his lungs healthy from his smoking habit.

Character Biography

Background:
[REDACTED]

Family:
[REDACTED]

History:

NanoTrasen keeps a tight reign on his background, whether it was at his own request or at the request of his superiors only a few within Central Command are privileged enough to know it.

Official documents released to the public has his history starting from when NanoTrasen acquired him from Moghes, where after lengthy medical stay he found work within their Law Department as an assistant, filing papers, sorting, retrieving books for the various Agents and Magistrates.

Being well read and with a decent education it didn't take him long to get a grasp of Space Law and Operating Procedure that rivalled many of the Agents and even some Magistrates. His calm personality and tendency to enjoy paperwork had served him well within the department and he quickly found himself officially employed in Internal Affairs as one of their Agents.

Eventually after several reports of various issues, some even including fellow Internal Affairs Agents, he was deployed to the NSS Cyberiad to watch and report back the operations of the staff and when necessary even the Command.

After some time spent on the NSS Cyberiad working in their Law Office and occasionally in the Medical Department, he has received a promotion from the NT High Court to the position of Magistrate. While excited by the new job trepidation was felt, as it was a job that he knew could easily make him more enemies than it did friends.

Personal Relationships

Emily (Friend) - "I very much enjoy her company."

Henk de Fries (Acquaintance/Respected) - "I may not sssee eye to eye with Henk but I trusst his judgement."

Chayakriti (Close Friend) - "Sssshe's saved me more than once and I will return the favor without quessstion."

Reikatkratch (Good Friend) - "I really enjoy hanging out when I'm off duty. Alwaysss good to go on an adventure with."

Yaya (Close Friend) - "He'll get me in trouble one day. I won't mind it though becausssse I'll hve had a good laugh."

Kikiyaya (Good Friend/Respected) - "Sssshe taught me the sssecretss of growing plantss. A wonderful teacher I'll alwaysss remember fondly."

Wolf O' Shaw (Friend) - "A terrible flirt ssssomtimesss and alssso can be rude. Sssstill fun to chat with"

Vraz Worker of Clan Karaz (Acquaintance/Respected) - "I may have offended you with sssaying ssssir but, I admire your application of Law, Magissssstrate."

Kennard Rose (Acquaintance) - "He'sss a good fellow. A good bartender too."

Rsik Ugsharki (Close Friend) - "He knowsss more about me than anyone elssse on thiss ssstation and acceptsss me. I could never repay the kindnessss asss long as I live."

Equanimity (Friend/Respected) - "Our time together may have been ssshort but you taught me many thingsss and I'll forever be thankful for making me feel more at home on Cyberiad."

N.A.T.H.A.N (Acquaintance) - "Amusssing fellow Agent. I'm glad to ssssee you doing well in other departmentsss. I don't think Law wasss for you."

Thali Kaallu (Friend) - "Ssshe's very nice. I hope her marriage goesss well and many happy yearsss ahead."

Kakiitachi Ikuzeru (Friend/Respected) - "Thank you for sparking my interessst in resssearch. Even if I'm not in Ssscience I sssstill remember what you taught."

Korlas 'Delta' Lassh (Friend) - "I think ssshe needss to take more vacationsss. Ssshe's very nice but I think ssshe's overworked sssometimes."

Shesi (Good Friend) - "My firssst relationsssship wassss becaussse of your teasssing. It may not have worked out but atleassst I got a good friend from it."

Lyn Atan (Friend) - "We ssshould talk."

Asrair Ziesuzuo (Friend) - "I'm glad I got to met you but we really need to hang out more in the future."

Rioz Kszo - (Good Friend) "I'm ssstarting to think that wisssshing othersss good luck has become a cursssse....."

Wilson Mounsion - (Close Friend) - "I truly am sssorry to hear about the divorce and am not sssure what to make of everything involved in it but, I will be here for you if you need me. You've proven to be a very good, loyal friend on more than one occasion and I hope to return the favor"

Gerhard Van Lutz - (Friend) - "We don't sssspeak of that and you sssaw nothing."

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Faction Relations

NanoTrasen - (Like) "I may not agree with them on a lot but, they gave me the chance I needed."

The Syndicate - (Neutral) "Sssome agentss are evil... ssssome do thingsss becausse they need to, whether or not they want to. I ssssympathize with the latter."

Space Wizard Federation - (Neutral) "Alwaysss wanted to learn magic."

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Other Information

Aspires one day to visit Jovan and see the beaches that Rsik talked about with the hope of maybe owning a little house on the beach where he can enjoy a the heat and the sand that reminds him of a home he'll never return to while he can also enjoy the flourishing vegetation and the wonderful feeling of moist air from crashing waves that he never knew of until he left Moghes.

Edited by Sihsse Zsak
Updating relationships and history
  • Like 3

r e d a c t e d

r           e           d            a            c           t            e        d

The NT IT Tech who had to review your background probably redacted it because of the sheer amount of lewdness, you sinner.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use