Make greys immune to fluorosulfuric acid

Kryson

As greys can be killed with a fire extinguisher and receive 25% increased brute damage, they can be killed very easily and sometimes even accidentally. I don't think this is a bad thing.

Making us immune to, and able to drink fluorosulphuric acid would be a very small buff in the survivability department but more importantly would allow us to more easily obtain the acid for self defense or murder.

I think this is a good idea as chemical warfare fits well with the physically weak but science inclined grey race.

Edited by Kryson

10 minutes ago, Trubus said:

I thought sulfuric acid was placed in

Greys are immune to sulphuric acid. I have never seen sulphuric acid weaponized. How much damage does it cause compared to the more commonly seen fluorosulphuric acid?

Both are strong acids, its not unimaginable that greys would be immune to both. Neither seem to be used as weapons very often.

Being able to social engineer the chemist in order to obtain fluorosulphuric acid would allow this fragile race a couple of more ways of fighting smarter.

Edited by Kryson
Changed to spelling of sulphuric

I'm not sure how much damage sulphuric damage does exactly, but I know that as a clown, I almost killed myself once. I wanted to make Fluorosurfactant and Lube, but there was too much sulphuric acid in the mixture, and then I made the mistake of mixing the lube last, which involves water... anyway, the entire chem lab was full of acid and I nearly died.

• clown 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use