My sprites(work in progress)

Kryson

Hey, i am working on some sprites to be included in a future suggestion. These are still work in progress and you should feel free to offer critique or even touch or rework them.

If you want to see my completed(or nearly completed) 32x32 sprites check out my oat recipes in the suggestions subforum.

My thread about oat recipes

Blue_Cheese_Wedge.png

Blue_Cheese_Wheel.png

Champagne.png

• Like 2

Personally, I do not have any sort of artistic style (or anything related to art for that matter) when it comes to pixel art, but by what I can tell, the first two I have no idea what that is supposed to be (looks like cheese with ants on it), but the champagne bottle looks great, and would say that a good way to improve on the bottle would be to slim up the top of the cork, as most bottles don't have the cork curving over the rim of the bottle like this one.
image.png.d441bab7d1994ef58035299e24f4c017.png

Other than that man, they look great and hope they get implemented in the future.

12 hours ago, AceWhite27 said:

Personally, I do not have any sort of artistic style (or anything related to art for that matter) when it comes to pixel art, but by what I can tell, the first two I have no idea what that is supposed to be (looks like cheese with ants on it), but the champagne bottle looks great, and would say that a good way to improve on the bottle would be to slim up the top of the cork, as most bottles don't have the cork curving over the rim of the bottle like this one.
image.png.d441bab7d1994ef58035299e24f4c017.png

Other than that man, they look great and hope they get implemented in the future.

Captain is chandon

The two first sprites are supposed to be blue cheese, wheel and wedge respectively. I think I will increase the chroma of the rind and change the colour of the mold slightly.

Edited by Kryson

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, me again just to say that these look, great man, love the drink in particular, I don't know I'm a sucker for alcohol and moving sprites, so no tips on this man, keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

Here comes 3 sprites depicting a beryllium copper wrench, intended to have the same stats or nearly the same stats as a normal wrench but feel more rare and exclusive. Beryllium alloy tools are much more expensive than steel tools but do not create sparks when stuck against a hard surface and are therefore are used out in the real world when working near flammable material(Such as plasma on a plasma research station perhaps?).

My idea for the use of this sprite is that this wrench would be stored in the CE's office, the secure storage or QM's office, and be given out as a reward for good work or stolen by greytiders.

I've made two different shades so far and one with a lighter outline, the outlines of two of the sprites are probably way too dark.

Beryllium_Wrench.png

Beryllium_Wrench_LightOutline.png

Beryllium_Wrench_Red.png

Edited by Kryson
  • Like 3

Here comes some different handbag patterns for the set of luxury items i am drawing, they are still very much wip, if i decide i like them i will do the on character sprites as well.

Handbag_Pattern1.png

Handbag_Pattern2.png

Handbag_Pattern3.png

• Like 1

Here is a sleek black, red and slightly suspicious pen. It might be a little long.

I wish i had some kind of logo or colorscheme to work off for Waffle Co and Donk Co promotional pens as well.

Suspicious_Pen.png

• Like 1

Here is a gadget, my idea for this is like a expendable luxury item that lets you gild your gun or other suitable item. Who wouldn't like a golden stechkin?

Gilding_gun.png

EDIT: The handle is hard to see against the background.

Gilding_Gun_Loop.png

Edited by Kryson
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use