Biography - Domitia Aquila

Fursamie

(I still have no idea what to do with this character.)

First Name: Domitia

Last Name: Aquila

Orientation: Bisexual

Nicknames/Alias: Dom/Dumbitia/Nerditia/Fatitia/Tequila/Shitasscuntmotherfuckerpieceofshit

Picture(If Available): 

Spoiler

image.png.68ca963ac7128eb5d9d9cb570a566d8f.pngimage.png.01377381dc70c6245a27481c8b1d6845.pngimage.png.9b66ed77b782c270414cea1775b40927.png

Made by @Machofish, @McRamon, and @Drakeven respectively. god tier work

Age/D.O.B: 30

Place Of Birth: Mars, New Rome

Species: Human

Blood Type: O-

Alignment: Neutral Chaotic

Affiliation: SolGov

Religious Beliefs: Atheism 

Spoiler

Childhood: For the longest time, Domitia's family and bloodline have been avid supporters of staying on Earth and the solar system it belongs to, even refusing to leave Earth at a point when the Moon was colonized. As a child, however, Domitia was obsessed with interstellar travel, and in her teens had recognized Nanotrasen. However, her parents and extended-family had pushed strongly for her to become a citizen of the TSF - this meant military service. When she was 19, she had decided to enlist in the TSF Fleet, and was in service for 13 years, 8 of which was spent as an officer, only dealing with the occasional rebellion and getting into a few skirmishes with USSP forces about Earth and Luna. 

Adulthood: In those 13 years, 5 of which was spent enlisted. Soon afterwards she had been appointed a commission to become an officer  - because the requirements for becoming a TSF officer in the SG fleet was relatively lax, she managed to get in with a bachelor's degree in medical science. In the 8 years she spent as an officer, the highest rank she held was O-4, lieutenant commander .As a LCDR, she had been the XO of 3 TSF warships, never in command of any however. After coordinating some well-placed raids on pirate outposts in TSF space, she was honorably discharged.

Detailed Information

Appearance: Stands at around 5'7 with pitch black hair, most likely dyed. Her hair is usually put into a ponytail - if not, it probably looks as if she's been struck by lightning.

Character Voice:

Spoiler

Personality: Obviously not mentally stable.

Medical Record: 

Spoiler

LOG 22.5 - Dr. Fevivus
"Ms. Aquila here seems to, erm, not be all there. I've asked her several times in our session if she would like to discuss why she had almost assaulted a child for wearing red - "The Communist's Colour" -, and she has evaded the question several times saying things like "This does remind me of this one time..", or "Hey, did you ever notice..". She acknowledges that it's generally a bad thing to harm a person, even more so a child, but at the same time.. Doesn't? Hopefully in our next session she will open up more."

LOG 3667.1 - Dr. Fevivus
"Today she's brought in a hammer and a sickle. She also, somehow, brought in a vat of burning magma. She dropped both the hammer and the sickle inside. My question is, how the room didn't instantly heat up, killing us in mere minutes, and how the magma was contained in a metal vat."

LOG 5922190.54 - Dr. Rosern
"She has convinced Titus Fevivus to go on a communist-hunting parade. We have contacted the authorities. We cannot find her or Dr. Fevivus. Help."

Character Biography

Background: TSF Loyalist, communist hating, minimum wage lunatic.

Family:

Augustus "Shameful" Aquila - Father, 60

Brutus Aquila - Mother, 62

Justus Aquila - Brother, 14

Marcella Aquila - Sister, 39

Personal Relationships

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Spoiler

(Acquaintance)Bak Bak - "An odd fellow, but gets the job done."

(Respected/Good Friend)Amy Page - "Has helped me numerous times, I owe her several debts.."

(Friend)Sheshi Skaklas  - "Tall. Also bullies me."

(Close Friend)Cain - "He's a good person, yes, but decides to show that by electrocuting toddlers."

(Good Friend)Asrair Z.. Zei.. Ze.. Asrair - "A good security officer, but enough with the menacing poses, please."

(Neutral)Slith - Skaar - "Shady, dark, and damp maintenance shafts and this guy go together like jam and peanut butter in a sandwich."

(Admire)Henk de Fries - "An extremely competent doctor and HoS, how he's talented at both, I don't know."

(Respected/Admire)Desmond Summy - "A very bubbly person. Literally and figuratively. Because they're a slime. Ha."

(Neutral)Rurik Varlim - "The man has screamed more than murder victims galaxy-wide."

(Good Friend)F.R.A.P.S - "A genuinely nice person that has put up with me several times."

(Acquaintance)Isthel Straub - "An antisocial person which I haven't interacted with much, but still nice."

(Despise/Death Wish)Kerri Mendy - "Has shot me several times. Several."

(Neutral)Emily-7 - "An interesting person, to say the least. I can't fathom what goes in their brain positronic-brain half the time, but still a reasonable person to talk to."

(Acquaintance/Respected) S.A.M - "A competent scientist, who, in the very limited time I've met, has proven their worth and someone I respect."

(Respected/Acquaintance) Nydia Miles - "Thank you for fixing my prosthetics after I had them blown off, several times."

(Neutral)Goobina - "Aw. How cute!"

(Fear)Moi - "Aw. How scary!"

(Friend)Wilson Mounsion - "Cool guy. Gives me marijuana occasionally."

(Close Friend)DTX - "Watched him blow his brain positronic-brain out once. Also, he is the best telecommunications man."

(Friend)Jack Finfin - "An interesting person. We've had several chats, and seems to be a decent guy."

(Respected/Fear)Berthold Wong - "Good miner, but has a sort of.. Menacing aura, if that makes sense."

(Friend)Dayana Shaffer - "I don't know why every time I fall for it. She comes up close, leans in, and I think she's going to tell me something undeniably, extremely, and unimaginably important, and I get all excited. But she utters those damned and cursed words in my ears. Nerd."

(Friend)Sihsse Zsak - "A very professional, company-first kinda guy. Still one of my most trusted confidants, he's someone that I know I can count on."

(Hate)Douglas Pierce - "Uptight asshole."

(Dislike)Polaris - "Pie is bad."

(Respected)HelpBot2000 - "Good bot. The best bot, one could even say."

Faction Relations

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

(Allied)Nanotrasen - "Questions are better left not asked with this company."
(Dislike)The Wizard Federation - "These guys REALLY don't have anything better to do other than fuck about with spells?"
(Allied/Like)Trans-Solar-Federation - "Served with the best and the brightest, capable men and women who knew what they were doing." 
(Enemy)USSP / Space Russia - "No good communists. Better dead than red."
(Enemy)Syndicate - Bunch of terrorists, really.

Other Information

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME(now TSF flavoured)

Edited by Fursamie
art(but credit)
  • Like 3

On 9/4/2018 at 11:10 AM, Fursamie said:

(Friend)Dayana Shaffer - "I don't know why every time I fall for it. She comes up close, leans in, and I think she's going to tell me something undeniably, extremely, and unimaginably important, and I get all excited. But she utters those damned and cursed words in my ears. Nerd."

Describes her very well..

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use