Possible solution:

less time in stum

80% - 90% disarm
50% resist a Taser

get up before the floor

You're supposed to be a fighter, not a tank

• angryeyes 1
  • Salt 1

Sleeping carp is easy to counter. Energy bolas, flashbangs if they dont have protection yet, batons. Its only a guranteed disarm if you let them get two disarms off. Dont let them.

Dont use lasers on a Desword, if you have mutliple people trying to baton them they wont last long. Theres also flashbangs, e bolas, and shotguns.

Edited by SkeletalElite
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SkeletalElite said:

Sleeping carp is easy to counter. Energy bolas, flashbangs if they dont have protection yet, batons. Its only a guranteed disarm if you let them get two disarms off. Dont let them.

Dont use lasers on a Desword, if you have mutliple people trying to baton them they wont last long. Theres also flashbangs, e bolas, and shotguns.

I think the shotguns are blocked, according to my test with a revolver of 7 bullets, only two hit him

it has 75% block chance on non laser things, but shotguns shoot multiple pellets so youll get some damage in still, also since shotguns do physical damage you can probably break a bone which is very difficult for them to get fixed since they need a collab or another antag to fix them basically

Edited by SkeletalElite

75% block chance for bullets on the dual esword. Dual eswords cannot block: Mech Punches, Thrown objects (that includes corpses which knock down), shoves (also known as loldisarms), any sort of spray, yes that includes lube, napalm, chlorine trifluoride, tesla blasts from the tesla revolver (that is an actual counter to carp aswell aslong they are not hit by the main blast), any sort of explosives, that includes 50/50 pot water that just dents the hull a little bit, anything with fire, that includes dragonsbreath shotgun rounds, Ion shots.

Carp is just: Dont engage them alone.

They get incredibly broken when combined with other things, including but not limited to: Bloodred Hardsuits, Shielded Hardsuits, Powered Armor in general, Implants of all kinds. Immortality chem implants, Meth, Antistuns, Antidrop, a bluespace backpack full of weapons... that kind of stuff. Thats the shit that makes Dual Esword and Carp broken. Using them together with some of the gear you get from your regular job...

The shove disarm ignores that, I am not talking about the regular disarm that takes your item out of the hand, the shove actually is not blocked. Its basicly the same thing like being hit with a a thrown corpse... even has the same knockdown time and all.

Carp isnt bad by itself, its only really bad when a crappy antag sees someone who is known to be a good one and is like "Hey, you are robust, take all my TC and do my objectives so I can literally do nothing and greentext."

If you think carp is OP wait till you see a full powered vamp with carp (or carpire). You'll find them parading around the station running thier mouth on comms thinking they are badass even though you could give someone who is below average at combat carpire and they'd still be a pain in the ass to kill.

Edited by ZN23X

2 hours ago, ZN23X said:

Carp isnt bad by itself, its only really bad when a crappy antag sees someone who is known to be a good one and is like "Hey, you are robust, take all my TC and do my objectives so I can literally do nothing and greentext."

If you think carp is OP wait till you see a full powered vamp with carp (or carpire). You'll find them parading around the station running thier mouth on comms thinking they are badass even though you could give someone who is below average at combat carpire and they'd still be a pain in the ass to kill.

carpire + gloves of north star + plus macro for max punch speed= why

5 hours ago, SkeletalElite said:

carpire + gloves of north star + plus macro for max punch speed= why

*scream

I literally don't know what gloves of the north star are. This feels as akward as the first time I experiended His Grace after nearly a year of playing sec. You'd think I'd know these things but don't ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use