Hello Crew, This is Your CMO speaking...

Pokemon_Joey

Good morning crew, I would like to formally introduce myself as Dr. MURA-128, MD-PhD, MSc,   While you are all contracted you can expect to see me as one of valiant Chief Medical Officers or Surgeons tasked with keeping all of you as fit as a fiddle. I can only hope your time aboard the Cyberiad is a long and healthy one. Now, suit sensors up and have a good shift!

Greetings, salutations, and Καλημέρα! It has been a bit since I've started playing on here, so it seemed like a good time to make a formal introduction on the forums! My name's Joey, but you probably know me by the character I've been playing and neglecting my other characters since I've unlocked IPC's, MURA-128! I found out about ss13 through my one friend who doesn't play the game anymore, and absolutely fell in love with the game. Since then I've basically given up on most of my other games for ss13 and now that I start to think about it I might have problem... Anyway, It's been great since I've joined, and I can only wait for what more this soul crushing spess game holds

• Like 2

Oh another individual who tortures himself to play CMO and keep the medbay together! Glad to see you here Mura.
I think we all know the problem of playing spess over everything else while you want to finish other games and never manage to do that.

I'm currently taking a little break from the medbay so sadly I can't say "See you in medbay" right now....although I might join med now and then!
Goodluck keeping everything in line and welcome to the forum.

?

Hello there!

I don't think we've met IC, but I try to avoid visiting medbay :^)

So, I'm Xann Zxiax. If you'd like to learn engineering If you don't know it already that is I'm more than happy to teach ya ?. Feel free to DM me or something

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use