Picture:

riss.png.af36e260db95b580f1d9c8e53359fc97.png

Age/D.O.B: 16/04/2562

Place Of Birth: NSS Cyberiad

Species: Tajaran

Blood Type: O+

Alignment: Neutral Good

Affiliation: NanoTrasen (Employee)

Religious Beliefs: “Joy” - a religion she made up in an attempt to boost crew morale. Nobody attended her sermons.

Detailed Information

Appearance:

Standing at 5'5", Rissa is a relatively small Tajaran. She's black and fuzzy, with a lighter coloured underbelly and darker tabby stripes along her body. Her black hair is curly and matted, and falls just past her shoulders. Her most distinguishing features are her bright green eyes.

Character Voice:

Young and feminine, but not overly so. Has frequent stress breaks when raising her voice.

"I didn't mean to...I didn't mean to do that..."

Personality:

Bubbly, but rapidly changing. Rissa is the stereotypical definition of a Gemini (despite being an Aries) - two-faced in an almost literal sense. Although she tries her hardest to be the best she can be for the sake of others, she has a mean lazy streak and can often get bored in the middle of shifts.

Likewise, in the same day she can go from well-meaning and honest with a sprinkling of energetic, to downright mean-spirited and snarky.

The only thing that's a constant is her confidence - and that's because she has none. Flatter her and you're going to get a very confused Tajaran, as she often hasn't got a clue how to respond to compliments.

Medical Record:
16/04/2562: Patient brought in for standard NanoTrasen-approved check up. Barring a complaint of frequent headaches, patient seems fit for work.

22/04/2562: Patient's complaints of headaches are now worsening and increasing in frequency. Referring to psychiatrist.

03/05/2562: Patient has seen psychiatrist Wilson Mounsion. Psychiatric report pending.

03/06/2562: Patient was brought to a neighboring medical facility after a cloning attempt was cut short, rendering her missing both legs and her right arm.

05/06/2562: Patient has reported a speedy recovery as a result of obtaining vat-grown replacements.

Character Biography

Background:

A Tajaran raised b̧̭͎y͔ ҉͇͕̣h̞͕ṷ̩̲̤̙̖̀m̺̩͎̮͜a͖̫n̘̞͓̫̜͎͟ ͌ͤ̾҉p̲̻̪̪͈̭̝̌̑ͪ̐̈͛̃͝ä̴͉͇̦̼̮́ͪͯ̚r̨͛ͨe̛̠̱̪͚͓̾ͬ͗ͦ̽n͚̦͆ͮ̄̏̒͜t̯̫ͤ̇ͩͬͅs̭̻̤,̹̦̮̱̓̂ͫ̓ͪͫ̓ N̠̦̜̯̬͇̩̦͛ͣ̾̐͋̑̿͡e̸̛̱̜̱̺̹̪̭͙̖̦̪̦̳̘̳̓͆̒̏̏̃̅̇̈̀ͮ͡͠r͆͑ͭ͌͊̊̐̚͏̵̡̹͓̪͇͎̮̟̰̲̭̻̼̖̟̤͚͠i̸̺̼͈̼̓̋͌ͣ̄ͣͥ̂ͣ͋̿͂̀͑͗̔̋͢s̵̛̜͓̣̩̣͍̰͙̱̯̦̬̞̍ͦ̄ͨ̎̾ͥ͐̄̓̿͘ͅş̼̻͕̗͈̜͈͕̣̮̩̘͉̭͕ͪ͒ͮͨa̛͇̘̞̰͚͍̜͍̝͉̻͇̮̳̓̉͐ͧ̈́́͝ͅ ̡ͬ̑͗ͪͮ̓ͫ́̋ͦ̎̐̓ͣ̐̑͋͂̚͟͏͍̫̱̪̲͈R̨̛͚̺̞̲̦̍͗̌̆ͯ͗ͫ̎̆̐́͡ô͋ͫ̎ͯͣ̊̒̀͝͏͇̜̼̰͈͍͈͕͖̫̫̙͕̜́b̸͉̖̫͔̼̞̠̼̼̳̖̣̤̍̓̍̊ͧ͗ͪ͜͡ͅeͭͬͮ͛̃̽̿̂̈̓́̂̿̃́҉̶̢̯͇͚̬̤̫̼̱͇̕͜ͅr̷̳̙͈̩̣͖̯̗͎ͭͯͪ̉͛̊̈́̆́ͩ̚͟͜tͮ̓̈ͩ̈͒͑̽̉͏̸̯͈̲̬̜͈͖̜̲͡͡š̨̛͕̟̼̭̦̆͆͋ͩ̐͝ ̶̷̛̳̯̼̗͛͒̽ͧ̓̐̂ͤ͘͜w̙͕̻͉̙͎̩͓͎̫̲̱̦̼͇ͪ̔̇̔̓͌ͫ̾͛̏͆̋ͧ͌͌͌̏ͬ͘͡͞ͅą̵̛̝̘̱̲̖͔̠̫̟̓ͬ̏̅ͣs̶̎͆̎҉͇͚̬̭̀͡

Family:

None.

History:
10/04/2562: Downloaded by Kali Jylhan via a pAI device.

16/04/2562: Officially "born" into an organic body.

03/05/2562: Met Wilson Mounsion. 

03/06/2562: Lost both legs and an arm due to a faulty cloning attempt.

Personal Relationships

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Ide Taro | Romantically Involved | “A silly, silly lizard…he looks after me.”

Tikiitak | Romantic Interest | “She makes me feel competent.”

Maxwell Crysten | Romantic Interest | “...”

Slade | Close Friend | Admire | “He's like a dad I never had. Don't tell him that, though, please.”

‘Death’ | Close Friend | Admire | “I’m his apprentice!”

Wilson Mounsion | Good Friend | Respected | “He pulled me out of a dark place.”

Terry Watson | Good Friend | Respected | “He let me stay in his apartment for a while, which was really nice of him!”

Kennard Rose | Friend | Admire | “He probably doesn't like me, but I think he's really cool.”

Heather Somna | Friend | Admire | “She's really pretty, and smart… Why she's nice to me, I'll never know.”

Emma Lin | Friend | Respected | "I feel like I need to protect her. She's an innocent that shouldn't be on this station."

Valthorne Haliber | Friend | Respected | “He's been very polite to me. Apparently he knows me from somewhere, but I don't recall.”

Princess | Friend | Neutral/Unsure | "I wish she respected herself as a person rather than a walking joke."

MEI | Acquaintance | Admire | “We worked together a couple of times, and she was really competent and cool!”

Shesi Skaklas | Acquaintance | Respected | "He seems cool! I should probably hang out more."

Kali Jylhan | Acquaintance | Respected | “She calls people nerds and pushes them down, but she's always nice to me! She was my first master, too!”

Sam Aria | Acquaintance | Respected | “She's nice to me, when she can spare the time! She works hard and punches even harder, so I've heard.”

Kerri Mendy | Acquaintance | Respected | "I haven't had a problem with her so far! She seems kinda cool and casual."

Tristen Edwards | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | “He's...my boss, I guess. He seems kind of annoyed at me and busy all the time, so I'm never sure what to say.”

Rynnt Oenthe | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | “We trade jokes over PDA messages sometimes. He even helped me choose my bandana look for Security!”

Brenden Singh | Acquaintance | Dislike | “He tried to get me arrested.”

Silvern Kell | Acquaintance | Dislike | “She’s...kind of abrasive and rude…”

Kiyakra | Acquaintance | Dislike | “Butt pictures. Seriously.”

Faction Relations

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

NanoTrasen: Dislike  |  "I don't know if I can support what they do to people..."

P-Tech: Hate | "..."

Other Information

There are reportedly many, many iterations of Rissa. Her fate, when read by tarot or fortune tellers, is to eternally twist and turn, fighting and gnashing her sharp teeth at some internal enemy.

Wherever green is, purple is sure to follow.

Edited by thatdanguy23
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use