Racial Suggestions Round 2: Karma races

Fethas

I said karma races I addressed non karma in another pr.

Also the kidan biolum is brighter then you think and notable if you actually change the color

Not really familiar with the other races too much so I'll just go with a few things to do with slimes:

1. Make them able to change their hair anywhere at will. It would take a little of time and would be interrupted by moving same as if you used scissors. BUT this makes sense. Their hair is goo.

2. I know this has been suggested a lot, and I've suggested a lot, and it can be considered...OP for some reason? Dunno how really. Anyway. Let slimes be able to devour monkies, naera, farwa, etc. whole. It should take a bit of time for them to do it, but it would add for some interesting moments and RP. They would ONLY be able to do this for these species. Lizards and such can devour rats and crabs, why can't slimes devour monkies? Bonus points if you're able to spit the monkey up before it dissolves for the lols.

3. Light implants. They have no organs and are mostly see-through. Let them be able to have a light implanted into their chest. Have it dissolve after so long to balance it out. Sort of like a normal implant, but temporary. Would be cool.

4. Sticky feet/hands, sort of like magboots but not permanent. Allows slimes to stick in place for a bit after a breach, of course amount of time could be short but it would be something to get to somewhere a little safer/avoid being ragdoll'd immediately when a room is pressurized differently. Bonus points, you could have their feet/hands/legs/arms rip off if the pressure differential is too high. 

Basically all I got.

1. Make having your mask off as vox an actual threat. I have going nearly a full round without a mask by drinking the toxic healing tea from the vendors.

(Note: I do not play as an IPC. This is all coming from things I have both seen and done in game.)

2. Lower the IPCs extra brute and burn damage. From my knowledge IPC was made to be a easily repairable and easily destroyed race. Over time internal organ where added making repairing more difficult. So in turn damaging then should be made slightly harder. I'd say lower it from 50% to 30%.

3. Have EMPs not instantly kill IPCs and (not instantly) people with robotic parts. Make then do heavy damage to the organ and limb. Have it knock them unconscious. Any and everything that instantly kills a player is no fun. That and how long it takes to fully repair an EMPed IPC (compared to SR or cloning) is in lack of a better term, poo poo.

That's my two cents.

On 22.03.2018 at 11:31 PM, Fethas said:

Also the kidan biolum is brighter then you think and notable if you actually change the color

Well I decided to check it... And yeah it actually works as they told me, the color depends on your body markings color.

How about we change it to eye color? Most of Kida have black body markings since bright body markings don't look that good.

And Every Kida has different eye color, I for example have green, most of Kida have yellow/white/orange/etc.

Having black body markings completely disables biolum light.  And if we change it to base on eyes color, people would actually use it. 

Edited by BottomQuark

• 2 weeks later...

I just want slime cores to be in the torso and for slimes to be able to regrow their head.

Also, how do they internally bleed? All their water is already loose inside of them and they can just drink more when they're low. Maybe make their (cartilegenous) bones even easier to break to balance IB immunity?

Chemical vulnerability to drying agent would also make sense. Make it lower their blood level or something.

Edited by Jountax

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use