Toggle Antag Button

Frogtoez

Suggestion: Add a Toggle Antag Button somewhere on the lobby menu, maybe next to declare ready for practicality.

Reason: Sometimes the player (me) might not feel like being an antag, but does not want to manually change their preferences on/off between rounds.
But if they choose not to manually change their preferences (Because laziness) and instead wait until after the round starts to join they may miss out on the role they want or miss out on being a target of an antagonist!

Closing: Probably easy to code. Probably very useless.

• Like 3

While it might not be favorable, what you can do is take your character, go to a new slot, save the slot, so you basically just cloned your character between two slots. Now enable antag prefs on one of the clones, and disable them on the other, quick workaround, but not ideal.

5 hours ago, Regen said:

While it might not be favorable, what you can do is take your character, go to a new slot, save the slot, so you basically just cloned your character between two slots. Now enable antag prefs on one of the clones, and disable them on the other, quick workaround, but not ideal.

my char slots are full :(

This'd be a great idea imo.

• Like 3

I would like this very much, I also forget to change my settings sometimes... Ofcourse I only get antag if I didn't really want to be it.

Anyway, this would be extremely useful!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spacemanspark said:

Antag settings are global unless that was changed recently 

Jup, my bad, I was proper confused about it today actually.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use