Major Han Sol, the fake CC Officer

Lurapa

Hello all,

1. Started the round as a civilian.

2. Go to HoP line and transfer into an understaffed Security.

3. Get Mindshielded.

4. Spawn an Agent Stamp, Mask, and Uniform.

5. Proceed to the IAA. Ask them how the Fax worked - asked if I could try logging in and checking its mechanics. They trusted me, a Mind Shielded Officer.

6. Copy their ID.

7. Forge paperwork, faking the identity of Major Han Sol - the CC Officer. Requesting my target's cremation.

8. Target gets cremated. I go on patrol.

9. It's blue alert by now, due to confirmed Syndicate Activity. I abuse this change in colour, and randomly search the CMO [peacefully].

10. Ask to see his ID. Check his bags. Copy his ID, gain bridge access.

11. With Bridge Access I go to IAA to fake another Fax. This time announcing Major Han Sol's arrival to the Cyberiad. Saying I'll be their main point of contact with Central Command. So anything that was meant to go to CC was redirected to my Office [NT Rep].

12. Discarded old attire, binned and destroyed it. Equip the ID, Gas Mask, Security Helmet, Taser, Detective's Cloak and rock up to the Bridge without a Radio or proper equipment333323232323.thumb.png.7bc002ed86d1e1e35b1c4953d77b83a4.png and complain this is due to the 'Budget Cuts' enforced by Central Command after the Station accidentally releases the Tesla [to be fixed by Admins at a 10,000,000 debt to the Station].

13. I go through all of Command's SoP. Ask to check the HoP's ID, and copy it in the process of checking if he had all-access.

14. He didn't. So I cycle through command, and the Captain recommends I take on an IAA to follow me around. I do, and decide to give the IAA a fake promotion, to 'Naval Officer Recruit'.

15. While handing the new Naval Officer Recruit all-access, I copied their ID.

16. Issued orders continuously throughout the round. No one suspected a thing.

17. Escape successfully, and without my cover being blown.

18. Got no karma that round due to people thinking I was an admin character.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Yeah. It looked a little different due to the Security Helmet. You might have noticed that Han Sol was facing either north or south 90% of the time. Trying to hide the fact it was a gas mask.

Just now, Lurapa said:

Yeah. It looked a little different due to the Security Helmet. You might have noticed that Han Sol was facing either north or south 90% of the time. Trying to hide the fact it was a gas mask.

But. With that said. I REALLY covered my ass when it came to my poor gear. E.g, Taser - Trench Coat, Helmet, No Radio. All due to budget cuts I made up.

But I mean, isn't a CC officer coming aboard with his head covered all the time super suspicious? Anyway you pulled a nice one on command man, congratulations and thanks for sharing this wonderful story.

• clown 1

I've attempted this before.

Oddly enough it was because I didn't set the ID properly and the [N] wasn't next to my name.

And that I didn't have a mindshield.

So this time around I came prepared, once the planets aligned and I smelled the opportunity.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use