I should have done this months ago

Normalyman

Well then I guess it is my turn to introduce myself here. 

Hello everyone, I  worked on the Cyberiad for a cople of months now and must say that I never had a better employer than the CC of our station, therefore I am planing to keep the job for a long time and am looking forward to work with all of you.

Now RP aside I am playing "Gerhard Van Lutz" so if you ever got your hard broken by a goliath, had the plesure of fastmos or got into a barfight, chanses are high you met him at least once, since I was playing a lot of medbay (especially surgeon) lately.

Hmm what is there else to say....I enjoy RPing a lot and because of that Gerhard developes over time and that also means that you will see me in the crew records topic in the future.

I'm also currently aiming to learn every job in medbay, so I can be a decent CMO and we won't have the plesure with "Malpracticebay" when I am around (I got half of the jobs by now).

So yeah thanks for having me here and I'll see you all in spess.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BottomQuark said:

I belive you already would be better CMO than most of 'em *laughs".

Literally the first round I play after saying that.

Some random CMO tries to implant someone welding shield.
*Aim for the head and places hemostat in*
*I take over the surgery cuz he screwed so much*

*I want surgery access, cuz we don't have enough docs and surgeon*
*CMO makes me medical doc even if I asked just for access*

10 minutes later, after doing shitton of surgery
*Gerhard arrives and ask for position of chemist when we have JUST spaceallin ((however it is called))
*E.L.O. arrives*
*I get back to paramedicing*
*Someone screams on CMO cuz they are shitty surgeons*
And I'm like "Shit this medbay just improved it's skills from level -100 to like +999999999"

X minutes later
*Cap gets angry "If I hear one more complainment about CMO beeing incompetent, I will make him clean the floor for the rest of his life"*

And CMO WAS kinda shitty.

• honk 1

Yes he kind of was BUT he took my advice to learn a little more and was a nurse the next shift, also after that round you left and we got another shitty CMO.

So yeah....that is the reason I am aiming for that position now. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use