Last Name: Mendy

Orientation: Bi

Nicknames/Alias: N/A

Picture(If Available)

Spoiler

32315191_goodlighting.PNG.a6029914ab33d0ea3545950eed6ae238.PNG

5a594d84aad43_Kerripic.png.fd3830d9c6880ee26b8a32be5666433a.png

kerri.thumb.png.8cc7ecfd0a022788c500b17656c3efc0.png
[Credit to @PhantasmicDream] (Her art is REALLY good you should check it out if you haven't already.)

Age/D.O.B: 25 27/06/2536

Place Of Birth: Moghes/NCS Albert Science Vessel

Species: Unathi/Unathi Hybrid

Blood Type: B-

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Affiliation: NT

Religious Beliefs: N/A, Not anything significant anyhow.

Childhood: Aspiring Space Explorer and Medical Sciences Studying, History Collector

Adulthood: Space Exploration and Hi-Tech Collecter/Tinkerer and Antique Collector, Inventor/Engineer/Mechatronic Builder

Detailed Information

Appearance: About 5'11" with Blue scales looking almost like a diamond, Slightly muscular build and Purple eyes about the shade plasma is. /OR/ About 5'11" with Scales colored exactly like a xenomorph that look tough, Muscular looking build and Pale blue eyes that shimmer now and then.

Character Voice: 

Spoiler

Either this or something similar to it since i've been told it'd be fitting enough. 
The one in particular is Nocturna. (red haired and red winged gal)

Personality: Acts somewhat grouchy and annoyed but is usually very calm and nice.

Medical Record: Can be pushed into a enraged state if angered enough.
                               As of recent has suffered mental..instability isn't major but may..sometimes become stronger.
Has a mysterious marking on her right wrist that is a simple red circle, removal of such has been pointless as it is part of her and still stays on despite changing.
Lacerations of unknown origin likely from something sharp has been noticed across varying locations of her body.
Recently during a routine medical check her DNA has been completely re-written showing signs of another species's DNA within that is combined with her own strangely making her a hybrid.

Character Biography

Background: 
As it stands Kerri formerly was on her home planet prior to being on the science vessel.

During her time on it she had a lot of interest in travel and medical work and sciences, wanting to pursue her interests further after she left the science vessel.

She Grew up a somewhat differently than most average Unathi having a more calm and friendly approach to some things but still maintains that usual anger some have causing her to be usually easily irritable.

After that she looked into combat and space travel leading to a bit of mechanic work and other things.

Although due to some unfortunate constraints her dreams of space travel couldn't be fulfilled just yet so she settled a bit and signed up eventually to NT and was assigned to the Cyberiad to pass the time.

Family:
Its presumed her family members are deceased. (As of recent confirmation was received as records were found pertaining to her known family members.)

C.O.I.N/Coin Mendy (Ex-Husband) - Alive
Lassarus Exess(Ex Boyfriend) - Alive (probably)
Sstrav'n (Adopted Brother) - Alive
Naazha Hammuhirin (Boyfriend/Mate) - Alive
Korlas 'Delta' Lassh (Girlfriend) - Alive
Asrair Ziesuzo (Boyfriend) - Alive

History: 

Spoiler

27/06/2536 - Kerri is taken aboard the Science vessel NSV Watcher, Shortly after she was born.

25/08/2555 - Kerri takes interest in Medical Sciences taking her time to learn them and experiment.

30/09/2557 - Kerri Departs from the Science vessel on her own having completing her work.

12/10/2560 - Kerri gets her House/Cabin setup on a Comfy Normal Snow planet.

13/10/2562 (Present Year) - Kerri is sent to the Epsilon Eridani Sector after signing up.

15/22/2563 - Kerri has been showing increased signs of light sensitivity presumed to be connected to her new eyes, or increased eye strain on lighting.

26/10/2563 - Kerri has taken a particular interest in a mysterious entity going by Engorge associated with a Religion of sorts...being The Blood Lizard. (Lack of logging due to corrupted data.)

29/5/2563 - Sstrav'n has taken in Kerri as his Sister through adoption and are now Brother and Sister.

30/10/2563 - Mysteriously Kerri has become rather intrigued in a Heart of unknown origin presumed to be associated with the redspace entity.

31/7/2563 - Kerri has become afflicted with a mysterious unknown strain that appears to be making her darker and more sensitive to light.

31/27/2563 - Kerri's Unknown affliction appears to have vanished however there are strange readings emanating from her still.

32/5/2563 - Kerri has become noticeably paler but does not appear to care for it and has been acting rather isolated and humming.

9/27/2563 - Kerri recently travelled to Moghes for the first time in her life in a bit of a hurry for someone very dear to him.

10/9/2570 - Much time has passed since the events that transpired over the years, It is stated in Kerri's log that some history should remain history.

Personal Relationships

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Slith-Skarr (Admire/Close Friend/Romantic Interest) - "I may not have gotten what i dreamed of for a while..but hesss happy and i'm happy he isss."
Kitchi Ikamura (Good Friend) - "Hess pretty cool though i've alwaysss wondered what iss he ussually up to when not around on the ssstation.."
Sushi/Shesi (Close Friend?) - "I'm sssorry it had to be thisss way."
Korlas 'Delta' Lassh (Admire/Romantically Involved) - "I miss her."
Irithyll Iestjarl (Friend?) - "I worry for her..maybe shes changed some? I still do hold..some friendship with her just never really enacted on it."
Isthel Straub (Romantic Interest/Close Friend) - "Ssshess..well..very sspecial to me, If given an opportunity i'd..love her but..sshess ssstill married ssso i wont press on that. "
E.L.O (Admire/Close Friend) - "Taught me a few ssspecial thingss with ssurgery and generally makess medbay a more friendlier place when i'm around with her."
Donner Weiss (Good Friend) - "A Friendly person who plays a nice song once in a while and usually watches over me, ELO and whoever in medbay."
Zsi (Good Friend) - "Okay even though he makess alot of punss they are pretty funny...i jusst don't say it openly enough, Hesss alsso pretty nice of a person just don't add water."
Iiskrekiahkaaaya (Friend?) - "I'm...sorry for what i did Iisky...you know i didn't mean it."
Kaiikah (
Close Friend) - "While...he might be unssstable asss..sssome and mute hesss sstill a very nice friend...dessspite how hesss changed."
Dimethyl (Friend?) - "I wanna say we are but i haven't seen him around enough to really get a chance to confirm if its true or not.."
Moria Parcell (Friend) - "Ssshe sspeaksss...really sssuggessstively but enjoyable to be around."
Spark 5.5...or was it just Spark? (Friend?/Fear) - "I'm..not sssure about him really..gives off a..unnerving vibe..he..ssseemsss okay though..?"
Engorge (
Admire/Close Friend/Follower) - "I think over my desicions over the years whenever he comes across my mind, while most were regrettable...it atleast had a happy ending..even if i'm missing some people now."
Szlaa Kaallu (Romantic Interest/Close Friend?) - "...I don't know where shes gone and it..generally saddens me shes gone."
Naazha Hammuhirin (Romantically Involved/Close Friend) - "I love and hold him dearly to me even to thisss day."
Sstrav'n (Admire/Close Friend/Family) - "Sso me and him talked for a bit at one point...mainly about sssiblingsss and sssuch i mentioned how i never really..had any and he decided he ssshould..technically adopt me as a ssissster ssso..at thiss point we're brother and ssissster...it feelsss good really to have finally atleassst sssome family."
Terry Watson (Good Friend) - "Terry isss pretty alright though from where he comesss from in his past i kinda feel bad for him...yet hes normally okay with it all..we're good friendsss atleast since we talk now and then, He alssso claimssss Naazha dyess hisss fur..pfft."
Volaria (
Close Friend) - "While..i do feel we're friendsss i feel bad for her...with how Irithyll left her for Sssarei and..probably made her go crazy for a bit..i do hope ssshess alright though with Valora."
Rsik Ugsharki (Close Friend) - "Thank you for being around still..and being able to reconcile with me."
Lyn Atan (Close Friend) - "Mmh..I don't really know what to..say anymore but..he and i still care alot for eachother."
Asrair Ziesuzuo (Romantically Involved/Close Friend) "Haven't ssseen him for ssome time but..i know hesss around even if he wassn't comfortable."
Emerson Hawker (Good Friend) - "I do know him...quite a bit the lassst time i met him he wasss with Kitchi at the time however he left for a while which caussssed the two of them to divorce..now that hesss back a bit has been sssstirred up, However..hessss alright desssspite the...thingssss i learned and why he wassss very friendly with Sssslith...and other thingssss hessss done."
Yorrach (Close Friend) - "So hes..been on and off but when we do talk we usually end up spending the entire shift together talking alot, I did learn of some..picture but uh...besides that me and him watch alot of..romantic films or something...he has atleast like..seventy something hours of it. [Update] i was uh...wrong there was way more than i was told...initially."
Biackitchra (Good Friend) - "One of the other few voksss friendsss i have..calls me a nerd on occasssion but hes very nice..and virbantly blue."
Autopsy Juice/Kikraki (Close Friend) - "Hesss the main reassson i got into mimery and hesss sssuch a ssssweet little Vokss assswell."
Easju Nawry (Close Friend) - "Hess important to me..even if hess kind of an assss at timesss."
Holt Nawry (Close Friend/Romantic Interest) - "A bit of a guy who technically comes from another station though found his way here through some..bypassing methods..hes the reason Slith ever found someone and why i'm jealous of it NOT to mention Holt is just...so dreamy..mmh.~"
Silah Ukissho? (...?) - "...As if...it was a curse."
Zarak (Friend) - "A curious little Kidan who asks...quite alot of questions for someone that gathers alot of things but hey its..fun to listen to his questions even if...some of them get a bit questionable or absurd."
Lezzy Ukissho (...?) "...."
Zellic (Prideful/Admire) - "By all...technicalities i'm basically talking about myself but at the same time...they're like a whole other person..only controlled by me. However theres..one similarity between the two of us..we're both absolutely beautiful."
Omega/Brown Unathi who..i forgot what they were called. (Close Friend) - "Not much to uh...really sssay but..i've learned a bit from them to be honessst.
The Empress (Admire) - "I feel different sssometimess when i think about her.."
Kikeri (Good Friend) - "I misssss you, we ssshould talk or..do sstuff together again ssome day."

Faction Relations

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Nanotrasen - (Neutral) "Honesstly no one really likess NT besidess heavy sssupporters and thosse heavily involved with NT, i'm jusst here to get paid."
The Syndicate - (Neutral) "Not all agentss are totally evil, Just doing their job given they didnt have much of a choice."
Space Wizards - (Like?/Neutral) "I'm in a weird sspot with them really caussse magic is PRETTY cool but at the ssame time theress always that occassional wizard that wantss to sshow up usually with violent intentionss, Ssave for that one time where i basically became one..whole sstation went to hell pretty fasst but man wass it fun!"
Changeling Hivemind - (Neutral) "..."
Donk Co. - (Like) - "Although being a main ssupplier of the Sssyndicate they have ssome preeetty cool sstuff."
Cybersun Inc. - (Like) - "Far ass i'm concerned they probably could be a ssupplier but alot of their sstuff i've sseen is assscociated with augmentationss which are PRETTY cool...hand sswordss are coooool.."

Other Information

Has technically wanted to have Basilisk like abilities and wanted to have a army of either various asteroid creatures or a robotic army.
Miiiight be addicted to mechs and other robotic things even if she tries to hide it.

Her Manor resides on a chilly but beautiful looking Ice planet, On the inside consists of Two floors and a basement the first containing the kitchen, livingroom, bathrooms etc, In the living has a comfy fireplace next to a TV along with a movie player.
Most of her movies range from sci-fi and romantic films to ones mainly about action and such, Some of those being antiques and very old.
The Second floor has a single Bedroom, another bathroom, varying closets, and a room full of computers and tech.

Her bedroom is painted in a warm purple and blue diamond pattern, in the room is a king sized bed in a comfy blue, ontop of it is various plushies that have been collected over time it seems.
Theres also various pictures on the right nightstand that has Kerri and varying people presumably friends across all of them on it arranged from..oldest to newest.

On the left one has pictures of specific people..presumably Romantic interests..intrestingly Slith's picture has a heart on it. However a fifth one has a beautiful frame with Korlas and Kerri on it booping their snoots together. A few more have been added recently one of a particular Tall Blue Lizard and another Tall Blue one but darker colored and one more in a lovely made frame with a heart on it of a gray Tajaran with blue eyes.
The Basement contains most of the machinery for the house included aswell is various tools, diagrams and designs mainly for Exosuits/Mechs and Starships.
Also Included in it is her workshop/lab areas where alot of her experimental ideas and concepts go down.

Kerri's Theme(s): 

Spoiler

Edited by YungCuz
been a while since i updated this haven't i?
  • Like 3

A few updates to a few sections and such.
Mainly Background, Adulthood and Relations with people and factions.

Edited by YungCuz
i forgot .v.

Another Update changing some stuff about childhood, adulthood, medical things, relations etc. and adds on some other things mainly about where she lives.

Edited by YungCuz

Added some new Relations and changed the Adult Hood up a bit.
(also if there are any particular requests do tell me.)

Edited by YungCuz
.w.

added a new picture, some new stuff to med records and history and changed some other bits here and there.

Added some new history/relation updates/another voice thing where i'm debating which of those fit more.

New picture and a slight history update along with a theme.
Credit goes to Phantasmicdream i REALLY love her art.

• Like 1

Embrace it I shall as-

Kerri Mendy stuns Fursamie with the stunbaton!

Kerri Mendy takes the pulse rifle off her belt!

Kerri Mendy shoots Fursamie in the chest with the pulse rifle!

Kerri Mendy shoots Fursamie in the chest with the pulse rifle!

Fursamie's chest becomes a mangled mess!

D-EA-A-R-R GO-OD-D W-HH-HY

Fursamie seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless..

Kerri Mendy says, "Well that'sss one more thing I can ssscribble out of my bucket list."

A fairly big update that adds to her history, adulthood, relationships, themes..and medical record.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use