ntps://cyberiad.nt/forum/70-declined/

FeiH

⌂ Home > Appeals and Complaints > Unban Requests > [Declined]

Banned by cyberiad_OS: Ban Appeal for FluffyVulp_SE
posted Saturday, 3:56 AM (edited)

REASON FOR BAN: The connection has been closed. Reason: "Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. What the fuck." This is a permanent ban.
YOUR APPEAL: Okay. So I understand that what I did may be considered excessive  to some, but let me tell you that it was not my intention to cause as much damage as I did. Though I can understand why I'm banned, I really don't agree with any of it.

1. For starters why wouldn't anyone check the hidden wall in the brig? Sure, stripping the HOS of all his gear, turning him into a monkey, and tying him up with the cuffs and gag might have been excessive but he could've yelled or something. No need to bring the admin's in for an IC issue.
  2. I did not "set the PA to 3 and release the tesla" all I did was attach a remote signaler to the particle accelerator and set it to the most common frequency and waited for someone to activate it. It was just a funny prank, I assure you, and I had every intention to fix it, but security had already taken my rightfully-received all-access ID and stripped my engineering access. So if you think about it, it's their fault for not letting me fix a problem that only I knew the solution to. Why aren't they permabanned? I just think the admins have it out for me, imo.
  3. I also did not ERP. I don't see anywhere in the rules that prohibits me from running around the halls using the *squish emote. Is it because I became an obese human instead of a sexy slimegirl? Talk about a double standard. Absolutely nothing erotic was happening except me *squishing around at the speed of sound.

All in all I think this weird ban is without merit, and just a sign that the admins don't like me. I've already raised these grievances in general, admin complains, in the official discord server, the unofficial discord server, some other discord servers, and among a bunch of friends who were also permabanned. I was also talking on discord with another player during that round and they said that what I was doing was hilarious. So I think I should be let back onto the server because I like it here, and also because I spice things up. I promise not to tie the HOS up with fetish gear and leave him in a slowly depressurizing room again. :)

edited Sunday at 8:25 AM by FluffyVulp_SE

------------------------------
Part time wage slave. Part time gamer. All-time cool guy.
THE ENLIGHTENED GAMER COALITION
NOTHING IS TRUE, EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED

re: Banned by cyberiad_OS: Ban Appeal for FluffyVulp_SE
posted Today, 3 minutes ago

Holy fucking shit. Is this for real? Please tell me I'm not the only one reading this. When we say "appeal in your next life" we did NOT mean willingly transfer your brain into monkey. We meant it more like "Don't ever come back because holy shit, what the fuck." You've been banned like, 8 times, each one more spectacular than the last. Honestly, if we didn't permaban you now you might've escalated to breaking into our servers and smashing the hardware itself.

APPEAL DECLINED

this is a work of satirical fiction. all references to persons and unban requests, accepted or declined, are purely coincidence.

Edited by FeiH
  • Thanks 1
  • stunbaton 1
  • clown 7
  • honk 2

For a moment I thought this was actually in the ban appeal section.

Either your powers to suspend disbelief are incredible, or this closely mirrors reality.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use