Marsmond

Morv

So, a new player comes in and plays for like 2 weeks, behaving and roleplaying. Then some asshole starts to shove and kick him in every session for no reason.

This player is not an AI and has nerves. So in next session when he gets kicked he hits back and a fight starts. He chops the asshole into a bloody mess. And awaits a response from security or whatever. 

BUT 'someone' likes to play a God here so he just stun-kills you from heavens and then bans. Just because he CAN and doesn't really care to look into the topic. Being murdered/locked up by security and getting a warning would be ok considering no other acts were made and it was the first time.

I am sorry, but what do you expect to achieve with this? Considering how easily all those MAC/CID/IP/Whatever bans are evaded nowdays. You basically just spawned another griefer that will try to ruin every next game unless he is too lazy to do it. Good job.

Threatening to ban evade and grief really is just proof Mars did the right thing. Good work Mars!

Complaint is obviously without merit, except as a compliment to Mars. 

Unless you do have direct information in regards to the complainment, please do not post comments about it. In regards that there might have been a metagrudge against the complaining player, this does not appear to be the case, logs indicate there were only 3 seperate physical interactions between the complaining player and the person that got killed, in a timespan of 1 hour.

Threats to ban evade and grief are not passive aggressive. They're aggressive aggressive, and cause for banning themselves. That kind of person is not welcome here - especially one who can't responsibility for themselves and blames others for "spawning a griefer".

When asked a simple question (Hey, why are you attacking that person?), he accused Mars of being friends with said person, and "why are you even bothering asking me".

When told he should ahelp instead of murdering people, and even given instructions of how to stun and disposal someone - he told Mars "my god he owns you so hard" and "i bet he makes you ban others for killing him )".

This ended with a "Do your worst I dont care"

Rather than appealing this, he's chosen to complain about Marsmond. He hasn't shown the respect to the server of reading the rules, the templates, or showing common politeness. Admins generally question people like this constantly, hundreds or thousands of times in their time. 99% are able to answer the question without such hostility, accusations of corruption, and general entitled attitude. When people are banned for breaking our rules in regards to murder, many are able to politely appeal rather than threaten to ban evade and grief.

Mars handled this exceptionally well in my opinion: Telling them how minor the damage was (5.5 brute) , looking into the metagrudge afterwards, advising them how to go about reporting someone else breaking the rules, and how to throw someone down disposals in self defence. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use