Carl Trent's Art Things

Carl Trent

Hey dudes, I haven't actually been on this account in ages forum wise but I've been playing the server for a while so I thought I could post some of my art things I work on here. A fair warning in my opinion they are not that great and I only use paint.net to draw pictures so yeah. I'll most likely update this forum with more pictures over time. Please let me know what you think about it and how I can improve, thanks! 59c8aa0206f98_Secvs.Clown.png.64475a279e76e4e90ee3c2850b74c8e2.png

59cdfc56d162a_drawing2.thumb.png.5cbf8afbce204b9df66958a7dab09626.png

59eaf4b828b7f_FreedomOps.png.02957d228107835edc1bcbfa1e9bc26c.png5a55c70c86075_SyndieandHolo.png.d7926cc5bb5974aefd90ae19cbf28543.png

442317850_Traitormeme.png.49b9726dbaef69feed5ec9506cd303e0.png

182252114_Voxmemething.png.a945e662523a344b62e7420bb35f3e26.png

Edited by Carl Trent
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • clown 1

Its a nice fun picture, dude!

I understand this is supposed to take place in dark room but picture itself should be lighter(imho), atleast you could highlight important clown parts, it was hard to see it on the phone screen under the sun =)

Anyway,  hope to see more stuff from you!

Ps. Why not use ps or any other advanced program?

Paint.NET is a pretty good starting point, when your feel more comfortable about it you should try about using some other programs, like Paint tool Sai/Photoshop/Corel Painter.

To go on with what McRamon was saying about the lighting.  Figuring out the lighting in a room can be tough, due to the fact that you have to figure out your main light source (which you have) and then if there any other lights coming from somewhere else. So you would have your lights being closes to the light source being the lightest areas, and then anything away from it would be darker. And then think what would cast shadows and what would reflect light off of it.  personally I'm bad for not trying to figure some of that out and normally go with a sort of stage lighting. ^^'

15 hours ago, McRamon said:

Its a nice fun picture, dude!

I understand this is supposed to take place in dark room but picture itself should be lighter(imho), atleast you could highlight important clown parts, it was hard to see it on the phone screen under the sun =)

Anyway,  hope to see more stuff from you!

Ps. Why not use ps or any other advanced program?

Thanks! The real why I only use paint.net is because its the only drawing program I have ever used so I am able to use it really well, I'll work on the lighting but it usually is not a main point to the drawing haha

4 hours ago, Carl Trent said:

Update: Added a vox getting caught by security planting C4

It looks like being caught WAS his plan)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use