Fun stuff for pet slimes

Landerlow

Pet slimes are cute. But besides that, they're useless. But they are still cute and fun to play.

I was thinking we could give them the following ability:

Matter eater.   This way, pet slimes could eat trash and other items laying around in the way. 

> Give them ventcrawl ability

>Make them grow into a big slime when they have eaten enough trash. Perhaps let them 'evolve' into a slime person with random gender/name or something like that? (Thereby being a normal slime person, and losing the slime PET abilities. > Evolution would be optional. Think Diona Nymph style)

>Ability to change their color?

>Ability to give light?

>Ability to create slime jelly or some other substance which can be used by players?

They're so CUUUUUUUTE.

Just some fun ideas in my mind. 

Be aware: The Pet Slimes would still NOT be able to talk to people, and would not have hands of any kind. They're a pet slime, after all. Oh, also, NOT able to harm others since they have no limbs.

As to the matter eater: The Pet Slime could just be given the possibility to be able to eat/secrete a wide variety of objects. Matter Eater would give them the ability to eat corpses. Not that I think there would be many slime pets around. (But I would be if this gets done :O)

Slime Jelly is a toxic substance, so they should dispense a non-toxic variant of it instead in my opinion.

It might not be a bad idea to allow pet slimes to attack like the gold extract/blood monsters. However, that doesn't mean they should be able to glomp people like normal slimes do. They should attack by tackling or something instead.

Also, the evolution ability should be restricted to whoever owns Slime Person, or else it will allow the gray tide to gray tide as a karma-locked race.

Other than these things, this seems like a nice thing for people, and not game-breaking or something.

Well, the slime person thing can easily be removed, it's doable anyway with black slime extract and frost oil.

Thanks for the feedback :) Wonder if more people would let their opinion know on something like this? @Fox McCloud maybe? Would this be hard to implement?

I feel like if they could eat stuff people would abuse the hell out of that in a bad way. Greytide with pet slime disarms security officer. Slime eats baton/taser/gun.

Edited by ZN23X

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use