Add a HUD button for hardsuit helmets

ProperPants

Hardsuit helmets, when attached to a hardsuit, can be toggled on or off of your head from a command in the Object tab. Toggling the lights on a hardsuit helmet has an action button - action buttons are those things that appear in the top left of your HUD for some items - but toggling the helmet on or off your head does not have an action button; I suggest that it should.

This would probably be very simple to code, seeing as there are several items already tied to action buttons. In case anyone protests to having two action buttons using the same icon (the hardsuit helmet), keep in mind that security gas masks have three action buttons and nobody seems to be bothered by that.

Thoughts?

It is possible to toggle hardsuit helmet on and off?! Definitely need action button

I'm totally using this macro but I still think that we should have a button at the top left 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use