Central Command Karma Role

Lurapa

Hello, all

I want to suggest a karma job - Central Command Logistics Officer.

Cost: 100 Karma Points

Task: Responds to all FAXs' and questions by Command.

Squishing Doubts: I understand a lot of players are worried that this could be abused, and, they are not wrong. But, if it gets abused - they would be gibbed and one hundred karma be voided from them. Admins could perform additional punishments such as voiding all karma-rewards and future use of the karma shop to deter abuse of the role.

I don't want peoples' fears of abuse, or doubts, to bar a potentially great addition to the game. It would open up for more concise, and quick communication. More realistic communication, and it will also take the trouble of communicating soul-less replies back to the Faxers.

I have played 57 rounds of Magistrate thus far; and the role offers similar power to what a Logistics Officer can perform - but Magistrate have it in the sole field of Space Law and such. Sure, some Magistrate abuse or get stripped - but it is extremely rare. Most pick up the karma-job because they aim to be committed to the job. I am sure Logistics Officer will be the same, especially with the extra punishments making sure people are prepared for such a role.

This is something only an admin should handle. We use faxes to guide the round and make large decisions that effect things on a massive scale.

No player, even with 100kp, should have that ability.

• Like 2