Bubble gum

PhantasmicDream

I think a fun thing to add to the loadouts could be a package of bubble gum, where you can actually blow bubbles (instead of the gum we have where you basically just eat it. >..> if we even still have it)

Anywho, a pack of bubble gum, you pull out one of the stick of gum put it on your mouth slot. Maybe action it to blow the bubble then action again to pop it.

Now of course, what are you going to do once the flavour is all gone? Wrap it up in paper and throw it out, spit it out, or stick it under the tables like the rebel you are.

• Like 3

30-foot demon in a box, buy one today! 

Be nice to add bubblegum to the game for the general crew to use and enjoy. Maybe even a Syndi-gum gimmick item for Traitorous Civilians would prove a cool idea for a coder to go into.

• Like 1

Little additions!

Prank Gum: Fun for all ages! 

Gum package that snaps like a mousetrap when you open it, doing very minor damage to the hand taking it. Obviously one would be left in the clown's locker, possibly more available from the cargo vendor.

Syndicate Gum: Cherry Bomb flavour! 

Either can be similar to the prank gum, except it blows the person's hand off, or it can explode a few seconds after being chewed on, doing massive damage to the head and disfiguring the face. Likely a very cheap item in the uplink.

• Like 2

I like this idea, I also really like the idea of traitor gum that blows up in peoples faces when they pop their bubbles. the havoc you could make with that would be great, hand it to your target and wait for their doom or just throw the box on the table and wait. Or if you really want to go that extra step, throw a random exploding one in all the packs you find around the place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use