Add more access to Mechanic job

SideCat

The topic speaks for itself, I would like to offer to add access to EVA or to Engineering, so he could finally stop asking engineers to give him hardsuit for his adventures. Let's be honest, mechanic does need hardsuit and if adding him more access is not a solution for you, then Mechanic's workplace must be added closet with hardsuit. 

Thank you for reading and please leave your comment under this topic.

EVA would be best, as well, it is very much part of their job. Engineering access itself would just be a pain for engineering, resulting in raided tools but no help most of the time.

• Like 1

I always build my ship then go ask the HOP for EVA access. Adding an EVA suit to thier bay would save that step, but it's not like the mechanic has alot to do anyways. I personally don't mind the trip to the HOP line. Plus all those rounds where there is no mechanic or a late mechanic, you'd have people breaking into the mechanics office to get that EVA constantly.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

Plus all those rounds where there is no mechanic or a late mechanic, you'd have people breaking into the mechanics office to get that EVA constantly.

You've a point, I think adding EVA access will do the best or... put mechanic's hardsuit into the locked locker.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use