Admin banned without warning

AzraelKnightquest

Admin Key: spacemanspark

Your Discord name (if applicable): Azrael#8686

Complaint:

In short, I was talking in a way that I suppose COULD have been IC in OOC. I stopped and THEN Spacemanspark chose to ban me without a single comment, warning, discussion or anything. I've kind of had a bad feeling about him from time to time seeming to enjoy his power a bit too much and trying very hard to play "hard ass tough guy", leaning more towards punishing before talking or discussing things. I just never felt to complain about it due to the fact that he's still only a TRIAL admin, so he must be learning stuff still and furthermore never ACTED on it, just seemed to try very hard with STERN, TOUGH, INTIMIDATING, DEMANDING talks, orders and so forth. Also, my issues with him previous were a AWHILE ago and we haven't had any in awhile.

However, ONE FUCKING WARNING wouldn't have killed him, particularly when I stopped. I DID speak in DeadChat about it, but as I'm understanding it, that's IC, not OOC. Unless that's NOT IC. And if it is considered OOC, well Spacemanspark never told me a damn thing about it, he was too quick to ban me. I ask that it be taken into consideration that warnings or at least TALKING before a ban be considered before some admin just smashes right away. This is NOT a ban appeal. Just a complaint.

Edited by AzraelKnightquest

Please use the format for admin complaints.

Also, the IC in OOC in question was: "OOC: AzraelKnightquest : Straight up, security this round are a bunch of FUCKING IDIOTS."

Edited by Spacemanspark

Hi there.

It appeaes you've been warned previously for various things, and all players are warned to read the rules upon logging in. It's common decency to not call people FUCKING IDIOTS, which should not require a warning. Warnings are at the discretion of the admins, and you are not entitled to them. We expect you to not break the rules in the first place and act with decency and kindly to other people in ooc. The fact you stoppedis irrelevent, you should not be talking about the current round or calling people FUCKING IDIOTS at all. 

As for the rest of the complaint im unsure of how to react to or judge your bad feelings about spacemanspark. Your feelings about him are very hard to judge without you showing some examples or evidence of his behaviour. Coming across as stern and tough is often required from problematic players such as yourself. If anything i see that as a compliment to his skills. Admins messaging you about breaking the rules is always a demand to talk. Ignoring them leads to a permaban.

This complaint is without merit, and unless you have something to add that shows evidence of poor behavior rather than your feelings, can be marked as resolved.

• Like 2

Yes. As do I. As noted, this complaint is without merit, and you did not bring any further evidence of misbehavior on Spacemanspark's part. Further arguing the duration of the ban will get you nowhere. You can sit this one out.

Filing to Resolved.