An easier way for cleaners to get a lot of normal space cleaner faster

Landerlow

As the title says.

Right now, janitors have to either order a whole new janitorial supplies crate which has one or more space cleaners in it, or ask chemistry for it, who are sometimes

1) too busy
2) don't make nearly enough
3) Not there at all

Perhaps an unlimited space cleaner tank mounted on the wall (similar to the welder fuel tank in the medchem office) in the janitorial  closet would be nice?

54 minutes ago, Vladimir Lukowsky said:

Perhaps an unlimited space cleaner tank mounted on the wall (similar to the welder fuel tank in the medchem office) in the janitorial  closet would be nice?

Janitors already have this. It's to the right of thier door in thier closet. It can be used to refill both cleaner bottles and the backpack tank. Can even be used to fill a bucket to transfer space cleaner in virtually anything that holds liquid.

Also...janitors...have sci-chem make you some smoke based cleaner grenades. They do the same job as foam ones, minus the slipping.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ZN23X said:

Janitors already have this. It's to the right of thier door in thier closet. It can be used to refill both cleaner bottles and the backpack tank. Can even be used to fill a bucket to transfer space cleaner in virtually anything that holds liquid.

Much like welding tanks, its not unlimited, but it does hold so much I doubt you would run out unless you were really trying to.

2 hours ago, Vladimir Lukowsky said:

I never knew!

Thanks!

In your defense, I don't even think all janitors know it. I never really played Janitor except for when I was new to the game. I didn't know about it then. I didn't even know how all my equipment worked. I WAS janitor recently for 1 round and when I saw the dispenser in the closet I was like "How long has THAT been there?"

So now, whenever I'm chemist and a janitor asks me for more cleaner, I direct them to thier closet.

Part of the reason for this, I think, is that the wiki suggested going to the chemist for a refill. I just added a note that there's also a space cleaner dispenser on the wall, so hopefully more people will realize it exists now!

• Like 2

On 4/24/2017 at 2:31 PM, ZN23X said:

Also...janitors...have sci-chem make you some smoke based cleaner grenades. They do the same job as foam ones, minus the slipping.

You can empty this dispenser in two fills of the Janitor backpack.

Edited by Taaketa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use