Steven Stingray reporting in

Vargh

So, yeah, hi all i've been playing ss13 since january because one friend tough it was a good idea to introduce me to the game, he was wrong.

I'm mostly known in the server for my Medicals/Surgery/Viro/Smoking in the medbay works. I play almost every single day and i can have a shitty grammar or problems to explain myself a little sometimes because i'm from Argentina boludos, so english is not my native language.

I tough it was a good idea to say hi in the forums and be here more often.

*squish

• Like 4

Uh don't remember that one, I recall building an office in the little maint over the Hop line and selling chainsaws 

• 2 weeks later...

I am a little bit late, but please notice the "two others" in my preveious comment. Those two built an office in gravgen.

You speak better English than most speak...hell I don't even know what they speak in Argentina without googling it and I'm not gonna cheat, so you are already one step ahead of most of us.

Never woulda known English was a second language if you never said so.

Seeya on station ;)

EDIT: I believe you've inspired me to do a super late intro 100+ posts in. Stay tuned.

*flip

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ZN23X said:

hell I don't even know what they speak in Argentina without googling it and I'm not gonna cheat

Well we speak Spanish here :^) See you on station Tetra, take my god damn virus.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Vargh said:

Tetra, take my god damn virus.

I don't like the no eating or breathing virus...it feels like cheating lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use