darklordpyro complaint

Qsleepy

Herrow.

Been playing for like what 6-7 years great server love you guys. Said in OOC (ironically);

>Qsleepy: its crazy how controversial talking about how low Asian and African IQs are and how the average is what we consider to be mildly mentally retarded in the west.

Was warned about, "shitposting" from said admin, to which I said lol ok but see? I'm right. I went to the next round and proudly proclaimed my warning badge for, "hate speech" without actually telling me what ooc rule I broke with said statement, which lead to him ridiculing me for not knowing which rule I was breaking, then banning me for complaining over ooc about it, citing me breaking rule 0 and basically crying to chat for guidance. 

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country here is a list of worldwide IQ's. You will see in regions we consider the "middle east", along with Asia and Africa have room tempeture IQs. In the west, a 70-85 IQ is considered literally mildly mentally retarded.

https://www.iqtestforfree.net/iq-scale.html

These tests are being modernized to reframe the wording from retarded to, "low" and "super duper holy fuck that is low".

>Racial, Homophobic, Ethnic, Religious, etc, slurs are not allowed ICly or OOCly. Terms such as "faggot" and "nigger", or any variations on them (such as "ligger", "furfag", etc.) are expressly not allowed. Interspecies racism is allowed (so long as no other Rules are broken), as it is considered IC;

This is what I am guessing the rule he is leaning on that I broke. I never made any racial slurs. Retardation is a scientific term used in psychological mental aptitude testing. This is by no means, "racist", as no races were mentioned, only regional. If I were to say, "Wow, blacks in America have lower IQs than blah blah", thats racism. Pointing out backwards shit countries suck ass isn't racist, it just isn't, "progressive". 

Anywho, homeboy has a horse in this race for sure. Was not neutral in his admooning, then banned me angrily. 

All the time I spend on this server I should really be doing other things, so I won't ask for the unban.

Thanks for reading! Keep up the great work! <3

o/

Commenting as I was on the server at the time, and even flagged your comments to DPL myself.

You very clearly broke rule four. Then further by not stopping when asked by an admin. All the while appealing to the peanut gallery of OOC, further breaking rule zero.

I'd have done the same thing in DPL's shoes.

Edited by Purpose2

Yes, purpose2 was on the, "hatespeech ban train" and also said I was breaking rule 0 for asking what part of the rules I broke, which was never mentioned to me at any point.

Let us all thank purpose2 for his knighthood in keeping the OOC clean and handing out his advice on admin judgment. 

"homeboy has a horse in this race for sure" sure seems like you're implying that the admin who banned you is black.

Keep your bigotry off of Paradise. If you can't figure out what you did wrong, then this 1340 day old (a little over 3 and a half years) community is better off without you.

This whole complaint is mildly retarded (in a clinical sense!)

Edited by ZomgPonies

>"homeboy has a horse in this race for sure" sure seems like you're implying that the admin who banned you is black.

Well that was pretty weak. I never once brought race into this. I'm under 30, sorry for using vernacular you are uncomfortable with.

>Keep your bigotry off of Paradise

So we can agree that posting facts about the world is now "bigotry" because talking about how low IQs are in these countries is, "racist" correct? Even though race is never mentioned?

Just trying to line up my ducks here.

Homeboy:

a young acquaintance from one's own town or neighborhood, or from the same social background.

(especially among urban black people) a member of a peer group or gang.

>All admin complaints will be held to a professional standard

Things are already getting heated with personal attacks, and I still have yet to be shown in any way, shape or form how my comment is either;

1. Racism "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

2. Bigotry "intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself."

3. Slurs

None of those were present in my comment whatsoever, period. 

2 minutes ago, ZomgPonies said:

Homeboy:

a young acquaintance from one's own town or neighborhood, or from the same social background.

(especially among urban black people) a member of a peer group or gang.

Like I said, I am under 30 so I apologize if my vernacular is a bit different from the possibly less diverse region in America where you are from, where such things are said less commonly? Not sure what to tell you here.

Greetings, thank you for your complaint.

I am looking this over and regardless of how many facts you have insulting someones intelligence, what's more insulting the intellect of a entire culture is a breach of rule 0. 

This comment in particular "Pointing out backwards shit countries suck ass isn't racist, it just isn't, "progressive". " Is in fact a breath of our rule concerning bigotry and racism.

These things you posted in game are not suitable for discussion in game or our public discord.

If you had dropped the matter when asked it wouldn't have lead to a ban. However from what I am seeing you instead came back the next round going on about the warning.

When an admin tells you to stop you stop.

From what I can tell pyro was justified here and you should move on to a ban appeal.

However i am sure another senior member of staff or a head of staff will be with you if my reply to this is unsatisfactory.

None of it is hate speech.

The reason everyone is so triggered over a sentence is because it is trendy to hate western ideologies and talk shit about America. The reason nobody can point out the hatefulness is because it doesn't exist, that is just a narrative to scare dipshit morons away from discriminating reality for themselves.

It was jestful, and I nowhere in my mind thought I would actually get this response. Pretty ironic if you think about it.

Edited by Qsleepy

> am looking this over and regardless of how many facts you have insulting someones intelligence, what's more insulting the intellect of a entire culture is a breach of rule 0. 

I can see the merit in that argument. However instead of any of that nuance, we get angry emotional responses. 

>This comment in particular "Pointing out backwards shit countries suck ass isn't racist, it just isn't, "progressive". " Is in fact a breath of our rule concerning bigotry and racism.

The only sensible way this could be either of those things would be bigotry, in me thinking that selling children off as slaves and other horrible shit they do in those places isn't wrong. Forcing people to work instead of going to school is somehow "nuanced". It isn't. That isn't ideological differences, that is people being garbage. That has NOTHING to do with race, period.

>These things you posted in game are not suitable for discussion in game or our public discord.

Where in the rules does it specify this?

>If you had dropped the matter when asked it wouldn't have lead to a ban. However from what I am seeing you instead came back the next round going on about the warning.

Does that make it okay? I was never told why I was given a warning on my account which for all I know is clean as a whistle over an ideological esoteric comment? 

>When an admin tells you to stop you stop.

I did. No mention of IQs was made again.

>However i am sure another senior member of staff or a head of staff will be with you if my reply to this is unsatisfactory.

One sentence that went virtually ignored on the server resulting in all of this really has to make you think. If leftist progressivism is the future, why does it need such strict guidelines and censorship to work properly? Why are simple facts so abhorrent? Why is the worst thing you can do say the wrong thing ideologically?

The answer is as it has always been. Leftism is a mental-illness many people don't overcome as youths. Just like lying and petty theft, you are supposed to over come these inane ideological standpoints of the world after your teens or early twenties.

The reason nobody can tell me why me talking about people in Asia not allowing girls to go to school is somehow racist is because your viewpoints are created out of feelings, not facts. Somehow you have rationalized these abhorrent things because someone convinced you discriminating the facts will make you all the things I have been called here tonight.

Hello there, I will be taking over this complaint until such time that the complaint is resolved or a head admin decides that they will handle the matter personally. If this is unacceptable with you, then unfortunately I foresee the complaint being rather dull as you wait for one of them to wake up and formulate a coherent response (they run on coffee and can be somewhat difficult to understand before consuming adequate quantities), as they do have obligations of their own beyond the scope of the server and community and may not be able to respond immediately.

After a quick review of the situation, it would appear that Darklordpyro was fully justified in his ban, though I will admit that he could have better handled your questioning of the rules by PM'ing you rather than continuing the discussion in OOC, as it was not a matter that needed to involve the rest of the server as it does by being in that particular channel. However, I do not believe he was ridiculing you, any potential ridicule you may believe you received appears to have come from the other players, which you admittedly opened yourself up for by posting such things in OOC as you did.

Darklordpyro could quite easily have told you that you breached both Rule 0 and Rule 4, and to a degree I agree that he should have done so clearly. However, it is obvious that he was attempting to get you to actually read the rules and realize this yourself; a technique commonly used to help educate and inform people instead of simply spoon-feeding the correct answers. To this end, it does not appear he was entirely successful based on your apparent lack of reaching the desired revelation.

While I hope you do realize that this is not the proper means of contesting the validity of your ban or requesting it be lifted, it does appear you lack some understanding regarding the reason for the ban to be applied. I will do my best to address this, and apologize in advance if understanding is not reached despite my efforts.

[22:27:36]OOC: Madison Judge/Qsleepy : its crazy how controversial talking about how low Asian and African IQs are and how the average is what we consider to be mildly mentally retarded in the west.

This is the statement you made which prompted the entire course of actions which led us to this complaint. Hopefully this is not new information to anyone reading the complaint, since you clearly repeated this phrase in your initial post. I am simply re-quoting it for the sake of clarity.

Rule 0: Don't be a dick 

Practice common sense while consulting these rules. The general idea counts, not the exact wording. The rules are guidelines for the server and should be interpreted to suit the situation at hand, not manipulated to suit your needs. Attempting to Rules-Lawyer an Administrator is never a good idea, and likely to result in harsher punishment

This is the wording of Rule 0, in which is quite clearly states that the intent of the rules are what are important, not the exact wording. This allows us, as administrators, to provide better rule coverage without getting tediously verbose and attempting to explicitly detail out every possible caveat of the rule. Of particular importance is the portion which advises against attempting to "rules-lawyer" an administrator, since this includes, but is not limited to, attempting to utilize the infamous line:

53 minutes ago, Qsleepy said:

Where in the rules does it specify this?

Which you also breached upon with your OOC message:

[22:34:05]OOC: Qsleepy/Qsleepy : I looked cant find the, &#34;dont post facts that hurt feelings&#34; part.

Thus insinuating that you were blameless because the rules don't specifically say the words you used.

As for the message in question itself, it DOES fall under the purview of Rule 4, which states:

Rule 4: Maintaining a Respectful Environment

Under no circumstances is OOC harassment of another player allowed, regardless of who the victim is. Repeated IC harassment with little to no reason can be considered metagrudging;

Racial, Homophobic, Ethnic, Religious, etc, slurs are not allowed ICly or OOCly. Terms such as "faggot" and "nigger", or any variations on them (such as "ligger", "furfag", etc.) are expressly not allowed. Interspecies racism is allowed (so long as no other Rules are broken), as it is considered IC;

Excessive profanity in OOC is not allowed. Keep profanity to a minimum and completely stop if it begins to upset other players or you are asked to stop by a member of the Server Staff;

Do not use the server to advertise other servers or for other commercial interests. An exception may be made if you seek Administrator approval (e,g, if you require help to test a server feature on a local testing server).

Do not put down, invalidate, berate and/or otherwise insult any player, community or server. While anger, frustration, and abuse may be quite suitable ICly, you may be asked to stop by an Administrator if it is seen as over the top, spamming, or without good cause. You can easily enjoy your time on a specific server without having to share your disinterest or plain criticism of other ones.

Your message was clearly intended to prompt a response from others, and, given the subject matter, it is difficult to believe the response sought was to be a friendly discussion on the merits and failings of an increasingly-standardized curriculum in education on the global scale with reference to particular regions and ethnic backgrounds. While a slur was not explicitly used, it was clear that your statement was meant to strike out at the communities associated with the regions and ethnic backgrounds you cited in your initial message. If this was not your intent, then perhaps you should be better phrased your statement to something more befitting an intellectual discussion instead of one reminiscent of the stereotypical 4chan or /b/ user's behavior as it was.

If you had simply acknowledged the fact that an admin had told you to stop posting such statements in OOC and left the matter at that, rather than attempting to rally OOC to your side after a simple warning was administered, you'd have avoided this result with little or no effort on your part. However, you attempt to incite OOC into a frenzy clearly backfired when the other players themselves decided to mock your inability to realize that what you had said was both offensive to people of the ethnic and regional backgrounds you mention due to the insinuation that they were, as a whole, inferior to everyone else.

Even in this very thread you seem to have difficulty grasping the concept of accepting that others are not the same as you in every respect, or at the very least grasping the concept of keeping your foot out of your mouth in a metaphorical sense.

1 hour ago, Qsleepy said:

Leftism is a mental-illness many people don't overcome as youths. Just like lying and petty theft, you are supposed to over come these inane ideological standpoints of the world after your teens or early twenties.

While politically I am considered in the "Independent" classification of political ideologies, due to favoring neither the so called "Left" or "Right" ideologies in a significant capacity, I do find your insinuation that views and ideologies which differ from your own are some sort of disability to be overcome to be a rather extreme point of view I would hope is not something you genuinely hold. Further, you go as far as to label such beliefs as a "mental-illness", showing a rather callous disregard for the struggles endured by those with actual, diagnosed mental illnesses, and yet again attempt to invalidate a community that differs from your own.

It is of my personal opinion that the single intelligent and rational statement you have made tonight was 

2 hours ago, Qsleepy said:

All the time I spend on this server I should really be doing other things, so I won't ask for the unban.

I would highly recommend you take some time to reflect on the type of person you have illustrated yourself as in the minds of our staff and readers of this thread, and determine if this is truly who you are and who you wish to be viewed as. If you come to the conclusion that it is not, perhaps you can utilize the newfound time you referenced to pursue a change in yourself to help you embrace the ideal self you wish to be viewed as instead.

Please do not continue to argue needlessly over definition of "racism", post insincere and/or insulting remarks towards our staff (even in jest), or further incite negative reactions through inflammatory, derogatory, ideological extremist, and/or outright falsehoods in this thread. If you wish to find a group of like-minded individuals who will welcome you contributions, please seek them elsewhere, as this thread (and our community) is not the proper channel to do so in.

If any part of this post has rendered you confused, or you believe the contents of this post to contain falsified information, please clearly and respectfully list them so they may be addressed with a modicum of discretion.

• Like 1

>Darklordpyro could quite easily have told you that you breached both Rule 0 and Rule 4, and to a degree I agree that he should have done so clearly. However, it is obvious that he was attempting to get you to actually read the rules and realize this yourself; a technique commonly used to help educate and inform people instead of simply spoon-feeding the correct answers. To this end, it does not appear he was entirely successful based on your apparent lack of reaching the desired revelation.

I didn't breach rule 4, and rule zero was breached for asking how I breached rule 4. 

I read the rules and continue to on new changelogs. This paragraph is another personal attack. 

>While I hope you do realize that this is not the proper means of contesting the validity of your ban or requesting it be lifted,

I clearly state in my OP that I don't want to be unbanned. The server kills time I should be doing productive things, and honestly more than that it wouldn't feel the same anymore knowing some of the personalities in this threads true colors over something so absurdly minuscule. 

>Thus insinuating that you were blameless because the rules don't specifically say the words you used.

It really doesn't matter how long you guys make the repeat messages. The whole point is the admin, you people, and all of the salty comments cannot tell me how what I said was racism or bigotry, period. You can continue on acting as if this is just common sense, but it isn't. There was no racism in there, just an anti-globalism nebulous statement that could be taken a million ways from sunday. 

>Your message was clearly intended to prompt a response from others, and, given the subject matter, it is difficult to believe the response sought was to be a friendly discussion on the merits and failings of an increasingly-standardized curriculum in education on the global scale with reference to particular regions and ethnic backgrounds. While a slur was not explicitly used, it was clear that your statement was meant to strike out at the communities associated with the regions and ethnic backgrounds you cited in your initial message. If this was not your intent, then perhaps you should be better phrased your statement to something more befitting an intellectual discussion instead of one reminiscent of the stereotypical 4chan or /b/ user's behavior as it was.

So based solely on your conjecture here, I was trying to illicit a negative response? This server talks about all sorts of non-politically correct culture all the time. I've had deeper more triggering conversations than this on the server. Only when an admin became irrationally upset about a statement of literally pure fact did anything I say ever become a problem.

Also, your conjecture is vapid. My account shows years of rule compliance, as well I have helped many times on the server to assist you guys in making gameplay go smoothly and report rule breakers. 

>If you had simply acknowledged the fact that an admin had told you to stop posting such statements in OOC and left the matter at that, rather than attempting to rally OOC to your side after a simple warning was administered

I didn't post further statements, only acknowledging the fact that I got admooned over, "hate speech". Basically you are saying here if I would have just taken my ideological wrist slapping, all of this would never of happened? Well of course. What does that have to do with anything? 

Not ONCE did the admin specify which rule was broken, but for me to try checking somewhere after rule three sarcastically. 

>Even in this very thread you seem to have difficulty grasping the concept of accepting that others are not the same as you in every respect,

More personal attacks. Is there someone who was actually going to respond to this in the professional manner the threads header states? This is absurd. 

>Leftism is a mental-illness many people don't overcome as youths. Just like lying and petty theft, you are supposed to over come these inane ideological standpoints of the world after your teens or early twenties.

If me saying building a belief structure from anecdote and emotional inanities is a mental illness/dysfunction some people never develop out of is a personal attack to anyone here, then please take a deep hard look into that on everyone's own free time, I'd say.

Apologies for taking so long to reply, I was unavailable due to my job for the majority of the day.

12 hours ago, Qsleepy said:

I didn't breach rule 4, and rule zero was breached for asking how I breached rule 4. 

[...]

The whole point is the admin, you people, and all of the salty comments cannot tell me how what I said was racism or bigotry, period.

I believe I pointed out exactly how you breached Rule 4, as well as how it was considered racism and bigotry, here:

21 hours ago, FalseIncarnate said:

While a slur was not explicitly used, it was clear that your statement was meant to strike out at the communities associated with the regions and ethnic backgrounds you cited in your initial message.

In case this is still not fully clear, allow me to put it in smaller, simpler terms: You targeted a group of people of a different race and attempted to collectively degrade them for being members of that group. That's pretty much the textbook definition of racism and bigotry.

I read the rules and continue to on new changelogs. This paragraph is another personal attack. 

I'm not sure if you simply forgot a line before this one or if you just oddly spaced everything and this was a continuation of your previous thought. In either case, reading the changelog has absolutely no impact on any ability to understand the rules, nor was it relevant to this complaint in any discernible manner.

Not ONCE did the admin specify which rule was broken, but for me to try checking somewhere after rule three sarcastically. 

While it may not have been clear, I do not believe Darklordpyro meant for his suggestion to be sarcastic. He may have been a bit unnecessarily vague, but "after three" would quite clearly begin with Rule 4. You chose to view this as avoiding telling you which rule you violated, yet he DID direct you to the exact rule through simple numerical progression.

I clearly state in my OP that I don't want to be unbanned. The server kills time I should be doing productive things, and honestly more than that it wouldn't feel the same anymore knowing some of the personalities in this threads true colors over something so absurdly minuscule. 

I am quite aware of that fact, though you seem to have missed the part where I mentioned "contesting the validity of the ban", which appears to be all you have done in this thread beyond reporting every single administrator's post you disagree with and spew even more intolerant drivel.

I didn't post further statements, only acknowledging the fact that I got admooned over, "hate speech". Basically you are saying here if I would have just taken my ideological wrist slapping, all of this would never of happened? Well of course. What does that have to do with anything?

I never accused you of having continued to post such statements. Rather, I pointed out that if you had not attempted to garner yet more attention and possible backing from OOC you would not have been banned as the issue of the initial statement was already settled with a warning and a note on your account. Your insistence to attempt to shame Darklordpyro for doing the job he has generously volunteered his time to perform and attempt to turn the server against him for it was what earned you the ban. In more colloquial terms: Don't shake the hornets' nest unless you want to get stung. This was a scenario in which you dug yourself a deeper hole and swatted away those who attempted to prevent you from trapping yourself in it.

Also, your conjecture is vapid. My account shows years of rule compliance, as well I have helped many times on the server to assist you guys in making gameplay go smoothly and report rule breakers. 

Ignoring the obvious hypocrisy in your replies regarding personal attacks, a history of compliance does not justify a willing breach of the rules and subsequent argument that you did not in fact breach the rules. If anything, this should be more concerning, since your claim of rule compliance would imply that you are at the very least aware of the extent of our rules so that you would not overstep those bounds.

Further, these are the notes currently on your account:

Shot a shadowling thrall to death as a security officer. When questioned stated that he tried to taser first but missed all his shots and was only left with his laser. Talked to him about using nonlethal options first whenever possible and he was understanding. I don't feel this was grief in any way, just a newer player figuring things out. by [admin name] on 2016-08-07 05:32:54 (Server: Paradise Station)

OOC: Qsleepy: its crazy how controversial talking about how low Asian and African IQs are and how the average is what we consider to be mildly mentally retarded in the west. No more warnings for this. by darklordpyro on 2017-04-08 22:30:11 (Server: Paradise Station)

Permanently banned - When warned about a post in OOC, went on next round to complain about it like the warning was unjust and that they were "Warned for stating facts.", said post in OOC was this: OOC: Qsleepy: its crazy how controversial talking about how low Asian and African IQs are and how the average is what we consider to be mildly mentally retarded in the west. Please take a long read of the rules on the forums before making an appeal for this ban. by darklordpyro on 2017-04-08 22:40:25 (Server: Paradise Station)

That first note mistakenly believed you to be a newer player at the time, since the admin who placed it did not check your account age.

Account Creation Date: 2014-01-10

qsleepy is 1185 days old.

The first line of that is when your byond account was created, and the second is the number of days that have passed since your account first accessed Paradise Station. Do note that this is not the number of days you have actively logged on to our server, so your actual playtime may be substantially less depending on your playing habits during the past 3.24 years (1185 days).

Your note regarding your choice to use lethals on a shadowling thrall made a point to include that you were understanding at that time, something that it would appear has since changed based on your recent behavior as evident by this thread. While I am curious as to the change in attitude in the past few months, that does go beyond the scope of this thread and thus I will not be inquiring into that matter further.

As for your insistence that my comments were actually personal attacks against you, I do apologize if that is how you viewed them, as that is not how I intended them. If I had intended to insult and attack you, I would have done so in a much more straight-forward and undeniable fashion. However, if you decide that you would like to be personally attacked, do please let me know as I will gladly oblige you that request should you make it.

Off the topic of the complaint for a brief moment, I would like to highly encourage you to make use of the "Edit" button if you wish to add new thoughts rather than making a new post for each tidbit you desire to contribute to this thread. It is rather cumbersome to have to pass through multiple posts by you and you alone in succession when you could convey that same information in a single post. At this point, it seems as if you are merely attempting to inflate post counts for some indiscernible reason.

However, as you have made it quite clear that you do not respect our admin team, our community rules, or the effort put forth by those who have taken their own time to reply to you in this thread, you may disregard this post as you have made it clear that you don't want to listen to anyone but instead force others to listen to you. While you are welcome to speak what you wish, a right granted to everyone on the internet, you are not entitled to an audience, especially one here, if you do not respect the "laws of the land" as it were.

You continuously state that you could be better spending your time elsewhere, yet will post here unsolicited multiple times about how you could be doing that and adding yet more evidence to the increasingly popular opinion that you are little more than a troubled internet troll who needs to be given the boot swiftly and decisively. However, this is a possible option that is only afforded to our head administrators, who have been requested to take over your belligerent complaint.

Edited by FalseIncarnate

>In case this is still not fully clear, allow me to put it in smaller, simpler terms: You targeted a group of people of a different race 

No, I didn't

You people literally cannot show me what was racist, and are making things up. I never mentioned race once.

This is hilarious. Racism and bigotry now include talking bad about African and Asian nations because the current narrative is we should mass-import these people into our country.

Not ONCE did I mention race, only you people did. You literally have the "N" word on your fucking website. Give me a break. 

I can't believe this is the fullest response I have gotten. Still can't tell me how it was racist, only that is was, now here is our diatribe about how the admins are always right. 

This head admin response is just butt-hurt salt trying to argue with me and excuse the admin for doing a seriously F- shit job at his duties, just like how garbage this review has been. None of you have been even slightly professional. You've taken two entire responses to first lie (said I brought race into anything) then continue you on with your seriously teenage character attacks. This is what I would expect from a 19-year old manager at FunZone's reaction to me catching his crew smoking over my pizza's. "WOAAAA, CHILL OUT, MAN!!!".

Seriously, what a fucking joke. 

>Ignoring the obvious hypocrisy in your replies regarding personal attacks, a history of compliance does not justify a willing breach of the rules and subsequent argument that you did not in fact breach the rules. If anything, this should be more concerning, since your claim of rule compliance would imply that you are at the very least aware of the extent of our rules so that you would not overstep those bounds.

I would like someone else to take this over. This person is taking this personal, and this above paragraph should be embarrassing to all crew members on this team. 

I am here saying I didn't break the rules, and your head admin writes this? Are they even cognitive during this process? Please send someone new. 

>However, as you have made it quite clear that you do not respect our admin team

Nope, just you. Even on my account logs it shows so. Always telling you guys how great you are doing and out of 1,000 interactions with them this is literally the only negative one. from 1 to 1000, you people lost your shit. Why even have an admin report area if you can't handle it and have to sink it down to a bitch slapping fight? Fucking hell.

To sum up the professionalism in this thread so far;

- ZomgPonies accused me of being a racist for using the term, "home-boy".

- Fethas takes over complaint, GIVES ONLY RATIONAL EXPLANATION of possible wrong-doing

- I post my thinking on my points against Fethas points

- FalseIncarnate takes over complaint and does 2 long diatribes that are 80-95% character attacks, the remaining parts of the post excusing his admin for;

- Not clearly stating why I was warned, ironically, "memeing" me in the warning

- Banning me for criticizing his ideological reprimand permanently in OOC after asking ME, "Do you seriously not know which rule you broke?"

Can you imagine getting pulled over and the cop just circles like from 4-6mph over to 15-20mph over, shrugs and goes, "What, you don't know how fast you were going?" Then arresting you when you suck your teeth or roll your eyes before signing the ticket?

No, that is fucking dumb.

Edited by Qsleepy

Right time to step in for MR Kluys.

You were doing something that could be seen as insulting by other groups of people. We don't want that on our server. You get told to stop. You didn't stop and got yourself banned. Good job.

HOW TO FIX 101 BY PROF KLUYS.

Step 1: Don't get yourself banned in the first place. Literally the only thing you should do is not attempt to say insulting shit about other groups of people, we don't care how much of it is true we only care about how it impacts our community

Step dos: Stop when an admin tells you to stop something. I am not going to explain this further.

Step π: Attempt to appeal your ban before making a really stupid complaint on the forum. No seriously you're complaining about breaking 2 of our rules and getting banned for it.

I am going to be a bit harsh and honest here but your actions have made you the laughing stock of a lot of people as of right now and I think it's in your best interest to just stop this complaint. If the banning admin actually abused you or had literally no merit to remove you from the server then yes, complaint valid. but they did. complaint without merit. go appeal it instead and maybe we'll let you back in. on a side note, the rules are in no way a list of everything you could do to get kicked out and some basic common sense applies, I suggest you go search for said common sense before attempting to strike a conversation in the ooc chat again.

The essence of our rules is not the wording, but the thought behind them. We do not condone insulting or otherwise demeaning other ethnic or otherwise distinct groups.

Calling average or low IQs of other entire continents and their inhabitants, even if a statistical average, "mildly mentally retarded" fits into that categorization. I see nothing wrong with the punishment applied by DarkLordPyro.

Bickering over nuances in what was said, or hiding behind a veil of "It was statistics" does not excuse the implication and the actual words you spoke, both of which are not allowed on our server. If you wish to discuss the average IQs across continents and their implications, I highly suggest not calling said continents' inhabitants "mildly retarded".

In addition, moving on to openly dismiss DLP's administrative actions in OOC only helped him further realize that you did not understand what you did wrong, nor that you were particularly interested in improving such behavior, hence the additional punishment. We have no place for players who fail to see what they did wrong and are unwilling to compromise, or improve on said behavior.

Considering no fault was found in DLP's administrative conduct, this Complaint is considered resolved.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use