Remove cult from rotation.

Farya

Just about every shift we have cult there is no actual activity from the cult making the round interesting for the crew. There are just sneaky cultists getting words and sekrit places/white ship and sudden round-end Nar-Nar. For the most of the shift there is NO actual !fun! for the crew making the round being some kind of extended. Thats pretty much opposed to meaning of any antagonist - making round interesting and providing motion to the crew lives.

We either need to rework blood cult, replace it with Ratwar clockwork cult or just dummy it out all together like vox raiders.

There is currently a rather large rework for cult coming, it's probably going to be merged soon-ish. We'll probably be letting it faff around for a bit before commiting to any larger changes.

There is currently a rather large rework for cult coming, it's probably going to be merged soon-ish. We'll probably be letting it faff around for a bit before commiting to any larger changes.

Thats actually good to hear. I hope cult would be more fun for everyone after that.

I actually enjoy Rev.

I miss the days of spawning as the pod pilot and luring the HoS into the podbay, before beating him down and violently ejecting him into space.

Good thing we are getting a change.

From what I gather, sometimes a rune glows even though they aren't supposed to glow, and it makes researching new words hell.

This does in fact happen, which is why you should always choose runes that have an obvious effect you can measure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use