Changeling Horror form

Voidlord44

What ever happened to ling horror form? to be honest its always been very interesting to me, I think it could maybe be some kind of end game ability for changelings similar to shadowling ascension. the whole giant mutant horror in space ala john carpenter is much better than what we have now.

I've always wanted to see this.

Not sure about the balance impact, but as a concept, it is interesting.

It used to be in, it got removed when changelings were revamped.

Just for clarity, and so there's no disinformation that spreads about this; there never was a horror form---it was never there to be removed to begin with. Old lings most certainly did not have a horror form.

Yeah horror-form is afaik a goon thing, might have been on tg at some point but it's never been on paradise that I know for certain.

Be nice to have a changeling endgame that doesn't involve the crematorium anyway.

Just for clarity, and so there's no disinformation that spreads about this; there never was a horror form---it was never there to be removed to begin with. Old lings most certainly did not have a horror form.

Maybe I'm mis-remembering from another server...

I swear I've seen it.

Maybe I'm mis-remembering from another server...

I swear I've seen it.

I've seen it too, but it was in a yorpyorp video and I think he played on goon.

If it broke cuffs and had a high cost to buy, I would be down. Right now the last resort for most changelings is to go headslug, and crawl for a vent. I see no harm in rewarding powerful changelings, who have likely already completed their objectives, to have a more powerful alternative.

So I looked it up, and the Horror Form was essentially the Changeling turning into "The Thing". Due to how expensive it is to actually use, I'm fine with the power.

In fact, it could be an end-game goal for the Changeling to try to take out the station crew, or a select group such as Command or Security, and gain the horror form. After it completes the previous objectives, of course.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use