Spice up traitor objectives

improvedname

Gee im on a suggestion roll anyhow

Spice up the traitor objectives

I like some i saw from goon some as example

Kill every medical doctor this doesnt include you if your a doctor

Kill the clown and make sure hes gibbed/cremated/turned into food

Collect 4 tasers/collect 5 batons

Just more fun objectives which can end up you just starting a riot against as example 1

And Extended round ended a short time ago in which I gave some custom objectives to players in order to spice up the round a bit. I think the objectives I gave them were on the level of Miscreant objectives from servers who have the Miscreant antags.

There were 4 different people with custom objectives, and their tasks were as follows:

- Steal the Captain's bedsheets.

- Steal a stamp from a Department Head and use it to forge an order.

- Steal something innocuous from a Department Head's office and place it in a different Department Head's office.

- Steal 4 pairs of shoes.

The players seemed to have fun, even when two of 'em got caught breaking into the Captain's office via the maint tunnel between the office and the teleporter room.

I'd like to see more simple objectives like this for players who want to greytide. At the very least it gives them a goal to direct their energy towards instead of just randomly fucking with people.

These were basically gimmick objectives.

I've been begging for these back since time immemorial.

Where's my "steal one piece of corgi meat" objective? :(

Gone since you can just bug science to make corgi smoke.

add miscreants when?

They were removed long before Goonchem was ever a thing.

Steal a jetpack is still an objective (last I checked), and you can get those for free as a miner, or any role that has EVA access.

They were removed long before Goonchem was ever a thing.

Steal a jetpack is still an objective (last I checked), and you can get those for free as a miner, or any role that has EVA access.

Clearly a oversight anyhow

Any traitor objects really do it doesnt have to be one like killing the captain or stealing a weapon

Any objective that is pretty much RP based is fun too even if it cant be tracked (fuck greentext anyways :^)) traitors are here to spice the round up and give the crew fun by doing certain actions/gimmicks so like having a objective to start a riot

And Extended round ended a short time ago in which I gave some custom objectives to players in order to spice up the round a bit. I think the objectives I gave them were on the level of Miscreant objectives from servers who have the Miscreant antags.

There were 4 different people with custom objectives, and their tasks were as follows:

- Steal the Captain's bedsheets.

- Steal a stamp from a Department Head and use it to forge an order.

- Steal something innocuous from a Department Head's office and place it in a different Department Head's office.

- Steal 4 pairs of shoes.

The players seemed to have fun, even when two of 'em got caught breaking into the Captain's office via the maint tunnel between the office and the teleporter room.

I'd like to see more simple objectives like this for players who want to greytide. At the very least it gives them a goal to direct their energy towards instead of just randomly fucking with people.

Hi, I was tasked with stealing the Captain's bed sheets. I'm Hayahatatichayakataya. o/

I did have a lot of fun with the gimmick objective. When I was brought into security, I managed to wiggle my way out of there by pretending that my voxygen had been disabled, heh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use