THE IDEA THAT CHANGED HOPLINE

improvedname

So sometimes poeple say which jobs are open and as i the lazy hop just tell 2-3 of the 10

But what if we put a wall in the middle of the windows left of the line and added a sort of wall console that shows the crew manifest and which jobs are still open and heads being able to put requests on it and automaticly prints out job transfer forms and additional access forms (has to be stocked with a toner cardridge)

Actually kind of like the idea of the HoP having a proper bulletin board/computer screen that they can advertise which job slots are available or which departments have claimed they are seeking more personnel.

As per what Davidchan said, I think this would be a more useful tool for the Head of Personnel rather than for people desiring job changes.

As per what Davidchan said, I think this would be a more useful tool for the Head of Personnel rather than for people desiring job changes.

And top of the cake make it print out job transfer forms so i dont have to write them everytime

I wouldn't mind there being a computer similar to the library computer where players could upload their templates for official looking forms. Honestly there's no reason someone couldn't just compile a big book of NT Bureaucracy and add it to the library checkout computer. Might be better, though, if the forms were separated into different categories (i.e. one book for SOP paperwork, one for Space Law, one for Robotics or general Science forms, etc.)

I wouldn't mind there being a computer similar to the library computer where players could upload their templates for official looking forms. Honestly there's no reason someone couldn't just compile a big book of NT Bureaucracy and add it to the library checkout computer. Might be better, though, if the forms were separated into different categories (i.e. one book for SOP paperwork, one for Space Law, one for Robotics or general Science forms, etc.)

That auctally is a awesome idea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use