Nukie Suggestions

Shadeykins

A couple things, that I never even knew could happen, and some other stuff!

1) Nukie helmets can be oddly fluorosulphed. This is.. Pretty much an auto death-sentence for a nuke-ops, since they can't get back to space without a helmet.

2) Shielded hardsuit is not fireproof. This makes it legitimately useless for it's 30TC cost. It also doesn't block any kind of explosive damage or shock damage!

3) X4 needs looking at, it failed to take down a basic wall it was planted on, yet took down surrounding walls no problem.

That's about it!

Shielded hardsuit is intentionally not fire-proof, so it is a suggestion.

Nukie helmets, like all helmets can be fluorosulphed (When really, they shouldn't), that's a balance change, not a bug.

X4 is the only thing that's a bug here.

Idk man the shielded hardsuit isnt useless without the fireproof we are talking about a shield here that gives you 3 blocks from projectiles and it even regernatew combine this with a eshield and your much harder to take down thus isnt useless

If you made it fireproof it just be more op it would block All the fire used against you 3 projectiles/more with a eshield

Idk man the shielded hardsuit isnt useless without the fireproof we are talking about a shield here that gives you 3 blocks from projectiles and it even regernatew combine this with a eshield and your much harder to take down thus isnt useless

If you made it fireproof it just be more op it would block All the fire used against you 3 projectiles/more with a eshield

It's 30TC.

It's 30TC.

Its strong enough

It's 30TC.

Its strong enough

We'll have to agree to disagree. Getting lit on fire as a nukie (and it is the most common thing) is an instant disarm, because you need to stop drop and roll.

This isn't even to bring in the deathsprays you get lit on fire with, which can be impossible to extinguish.

I TOLD Y'ALL THAT SHIT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE

I TOLD YA:

ybNbpfk.png

zxSdKd5.png

mKuOsSF.png

If seriously, we could discuss the shielded hardsuit here, again, better environment than a PR I'd say.

as someone who's actually bought and played with it during a live nuke round, i can confirm it's great and well worth the price

my comment from the PR which is probably relevant here as well:

immunity to instastun- eshield-16tc

extremely high damage resistance- elitesuit- 8tc

24tc total

this- 30tc

provides protection from instastun and significantly increases protection from pure damage in combat for 6tc extra, whilst also providing the additional benefit of a free hand and lack of slowdown

seems like good value

56tc can get you:

-suit

-eshield

-bulldog bag

which makes you borderline invulnerable and lets you spray bullets in the general direction of your enemies all day

We'll have to agree to disagree. Getting lit on fire as a nukie (and it is the most common thing) is an instant disarm, because you need to stop drop and roll.

This isn't even to bring in the deathsprays you get lit on fire with, which can be impossible to extinguish.

The key to ops is a backup plan

If getting a fire extinguisher isnt one (thats on every wall) then welp

We'll have to agree to disagree.

The key to ops is a backup plan

If getting a fire extinguisher isnt one (thats on every wall) then welp

You're really not adding anything to this discussion other than saying "lol get a fire extinguisher".

I thoroughly suggest you play some scichem for a few rounds and experiment with some of the spray mixes you can make, it's not hard to make inextinguishable sprays.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, as I said in my earlier post.

as someone who's actually bought and played with it during a live nuke round, i can confirm it's great and well worth the price

my comment from the PR which is probably relevant here as well:

immunity to instastun- eshield-16tc

extremely high damage resistance- elitesuit- 8tc

24tc total

this- 30tc

provides protection from instastun and significantly increases protection from pure damage in combat for 6tc extra, whilst also providing the additional benefit of a free hand and lack of slowdown

seems like good value

56tc can get you:

-suit

-eshield

-bulldog bag

which makes you borderline invulnerable and lets you spray bullets in the general direction of your enemies all day

30TC provides situational immunity to instastun, the shielded hardsuit also neglects to protect you against explosive damage.

On the other hand, 30-32TC will net you an elite suit, an e-shield, and an adrenaline implanter.

I've played with the suit about four times since it's implementation, and with that said it doesn't own up to a cost of 30TC. Is it useful? Absolutely, but it's not useful enough to merit a cost of 30TC. You have enough wiggle room to take it because "why not" on a war declaration, but on a regular nukies run utilizing the suit is a serious handicap simply because there's better usage of TC. The 30TC provides you with lesser protection, a slightly better speed (which you could have just gotten an adrenaline implanter with an elite suit for cheaper), and protection against three hits (except for explosive, fire, chemical, or shock damage.. All of which are inarguably the most common types of damage a nukie will face from regular crew members or an AI).

Inarguably one of the first guns out of the armoury when someone shouts "NUKE-OPS!!1!!!" is a shotgun, which basically negates the suit's major feature entirely if it's loaded with buckshot. Even with a basic laser gun (which can get off like what, 12-15 shots?) firing three shots off and connecting with them takes less than two seconds.

The suit seems to be geared toward WAR declarations, yet is incredibly prone to spammy projectiles making it better relegated (strangely) to stealthier runs where you won't ever be attacked by a significant group of people (because god help you if you are, since you couldn't afford any ammo). It pales in comparison to the elite suit, because it provides no protection whatsoever from the tide of civilians with makeshift weapons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use