Remove Plasmamen from Vamp options.

Shadeykins

You can do it by taking off the mask, biting them and then putting it back on, you'll be draining blood with the mask on, same for Vox.

Though that's probably not intended behavior.

Didn't know! That's still a pain, but at least it doesn't completely invalidate them as an option.

As a counter suggestion to my own, what if Vox/Plasmamen had an exception to bite while wearing masks?

Voxpires can at least tank the toxin damage they get from breathing in dust, Plasmapires take oxydamage and pass out pretty damn quickly.

And I assume the mask thing is a bug/unintended.

I see no reason to remove it. Yeah its harder but as a plasmaman with vampire set to on you should know the risks. Also it is doable there was a plasmaman chaplain who managed to complete most of their objectives and survive the whole round.

I see no reason to remove it. Yeah its harder but as a plasmaman with vampire set to on you should know the risks. Also it is doable there was a plasmaman chaplain who managed to complete most of their objectives and survive the whole round.

Nobody in their right mind is going to switch their antag preferences every time they switch characters.

If not removed, I think Vox/Plasmamen should be at least un-nerfed.

You can't bite through masks so vampires can't disguise themselves while nomming victims, as a balance thing (it's not a bug). It even gives a feedback message that you can't bite with a mask on.

This could be rectified by allowing breathing masks to be able to be bitten through, as they don't hide identity.

Is changing your antag options really that hard? It's like two clicks to do and how often do you change characters anyway? Coding out a challenging antag option that some people like just because you are too lazy to click a few times seems pointless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use