Lower/Remove/Reduce Coffee Addiction

Shadeykins

Even casual supping of a coffee will quickly get you addicted to it under the new system, leading to fainting, collapse, and dry-heaving.

It seems a bit over the top, hence my suggestion is...

A) Raise the threshold for addiction

B) Dramatically reduce the effects of coffee addiction

Or...

C) Make coffee non-addictive.

Even casual supping of a coffee will quickly get you addicted to it under the new system, leading to fainting, collapse, and dry-heaving.

It seems a bit over the top

What's wrong with being addicted to coffee? the first sip I took IRL made me addicted... I drink it every morning... If a don't, I imagine there's coffee in a nearby nebula...

After 5-15 minutes other people's heads start looking like coffee cups and percolators, allowing you to drink their blood to momentarily sate your addiction. :^) Honk.

It seems a bit over the top

What's wrong with being addicted to coffee? the first sip I took IRL made me addicted... I drink it every morning... If a don't, I imagine there's coffee in a nearby nebula...

You don't start dry-heaving, fainting, and spazzing out in twitch-fits.

Yeah I was being a bit glib there - coffee addicition shouldn't be so severe, unless it's noted in the description somewhere that NT Coffee may contain methamphetamine and experimental stimulants side effects may include fainting, dry reaching, hair loss, increased robustness, twitching, erectile dysfunction and death. Doctors recommend not consuming more than 0 drinks per day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use